By Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your own personal trainer wherever you are!
• Fifteen different 5 to 10 minute targeted workouts (choose to focus on abs, arms, butt, legs or cardio)
• 10 to 30 minute randomized full body workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video showing how to do each exercise
• 145+ exercises
• Multiple custom routines
• Random routines
• Landscape mode
• No internet required to do the workouts
• Integrates with Health app
Average Review Rating: 4.6/5.0 stars
***** - "This app gave me great results! I lost inches"
***** - "Best workout app!"
***** - "Use it everyday & love it!"
*** TheStreet named Daily Workouts one of the best iOS fitness apps!!!
>>> NEW !!! Pilates, stretch, ball and kettlebell workouts are now available via in-app purchase!
Daily Workouts provides great 5 to 30 minute daily workout routines for men and women that step you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Daily Workouts combines all of the individual apps: Daily AB Workout, Daily ARM Workout, Daily BUTT Workout, Daily CARDIO Workout and Daily LEG Workout. It also features randomized full body workouts. You can also choose to create your own custom routine from all available exercises.
These proven exercises, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major muscles. Spending just minutes a day can strengthen and tone your body.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise. Simply select your routine and follow along!
What's New in Version 4.53
- Added back applause audio option on workout completion (can turn on in app settings)
- Larger video in iPad landscape mode
- Minor enhancements
Thanks for using the Daily Workout Apps!
Great app! but angry
I paid for the full daily workout and thought I was getting everything when I bought the app but it turns out you still need to purchase the ball, stretches, Pilates and kettle exercises secretly for 2.99 each!!! That's ridiculous. But other than that I love this app and highly recommend it.
I'm a retired martial arts instructor, and I highly recommend this app. Easy to use, thorough, lots of variety, and most importantly, effective.
The random routines are always grouped to generally focus on a muscle group, but ensure that everything gets a good workout.
Need data transfer between iDevices
Loooove the app.
Just wish there was a cloud synchronization to my iPhone.
I use this app on my iPad because of its bigger screen but i want to transfer the counted calories to the health app on my iPhone.
Tnx guys for the awesome app 😉
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 18, 2015
- Version: 4.53
- Size: 96.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- © 2011 - 2015 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stretch Workouts$2.99
- Ball Workouts$2.99
- Pilates Workouts$2.99
- All Workouts$9.99
- Kettlebell Workouts$2.99
- All Workouts$7.99
- All Workouts$5.99
- All Workouts$3.99