Adobe Acrobat Reader: Annotate, Scan, & Send PDFs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
SCAN DOCUMENTS AND WHITEBOARDS
• Use your device camera to snap a photo of anything—a document, whiteboard, form, picture, or note—and save it as a PDF.
• Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reorder them as desired.
• Easily save and share scanned PDFs.
• Enhance your camera images with improved boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate, and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.
What's New in Version 17.03.28
Enhanced commenting tools capabilities for highlight, strikethrough, and underline:
• Tools remain selected so they can be easily used repeatedly.
• Adjust tools after comment is applied.
• Use two-finger scroll while a tool is selected.
• Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when viewing certain types of documents.
• Improved commenting tools precision for highlight, strikethrough, and underline.
Scan is now available on all devices including iPhone 4s and iPad 2. (Subscription is not required).
• Issue when sending a document from another app to Acrobat Reader.
• Crash when highlighting or selecting text.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
It is easy to understand but it has a flaw unlike other places where you can go in and edit maybe to delete one of something when u accidentally added more than one. Overall i would say it's good. Maybe you can work on the editing part and add it in it would be a big help to a lot of people.
Security settings are all or nothing
I only have this app because I pay for the CC subscription and it is very robust on a desktop. Not so much on the app. On the desktop version, security settings allow a PDF various levels of security. When I'm sent documents for school, I'm restricted from changing the content of the document, but I can still highlight and comment to take notes. Not in the app. Even with this lightest level of security, I can't do ANYTHING to the document, which makes it being portable absolutely pointless. Please fix this.
Maybe the slowest PDF reader on the planet
The best thing about this app is that it highlights documents well. You can connect within a paragraph much better than with something like PDF expert.
BUT the app is excruciatingly slow at reading PDF files from iCloud Drive. Half the time, the pages are half-empty while the app gives no sign that the page is loading. Then the text comes in pixelated, like an image downloading in 1995.
This is a good PDF reader held up by unbelievable slowness.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 17.03.28
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack$9.99
- Adobe ExportPDF$23.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro$24.99
- Adobe PDF Pack$89.99