Maximum PC: the computing magazine for computer news, reviews and projects
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Maximum PC is the go-to resource for PC enthusiasts.
Every issue is chock-full of the latest computer technology news, reviews of the hottest hardware, detailed how-to projects, and in-depth feature stories aimed at hardcore computer hobbyists and anyone else who wants to learn how to do more with their PC.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Subscription prices as follows:
● Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €6.99
● 1 month $0.99 / $1.19 (CAN)
● 1 year $8.99 (US) / $9.99 (CA)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.Â This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 3.8.1
This update includes performance enhancements and more squashed bugs.
Don't forget to take advantage of our no obligation 30-day trial. You'll get our latest issue absolutely FREE!
If you have any problems please don’t hesitate to contact us via the app, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit our help page: www.futureplc.com/app-support
This is one of the best PC magazines out there. I've been a subscriber for many years and the switch to digital has been a blessing on my storage of the useful issues (some for years after they are printed).
My only criticism is that the app has gotten more bloated over time. K.I.S.S. guys. All I need is,
- A way to download new issues and read them.
- A way to store and recover previously purchased issues.
Future Plc makes terrible magazine app. It is almost impossible to get a subscription from them that will work on more than one device (iPhone and iPad). They seem to make you purchase the magazines more than once if you want to read it on your iPhone and iPad. You are better off subscribing to their pdf format...at least with that you can read on a PC and multiple devices.
In-app purchase must be enabled to look at already purchased issues.
I suppose the app itself is okay except for the annoying requirement that in-app purchases be enabled to read something that is already purchased. This is the only magazine app that I have with this requirement. Very annoying.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 21, 2014
- Version: 3.8.1
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © 2011 Future US, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Maximum PC Subscriptions$0.99
- Maximum PC Subscriptions$8.99
- Maximum PC presents the Ultimate PC How-To Guide$9.99
- How To Build the Perfect PC$9.99
- BUILD IT The Perfect PC.$9.99
- Special 002$9.99
- December 2012$6.99
- Holiday 2011$6.99
- November 2011$6.99
- Maximum PC Presents PC How-To Guide Fall 2012$9.99