Maximum PC: computer news, reviews and projects
By Future plc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Maximum PC is the go-to resource for PC enthusiasts.
Every issue is chock-full of the latest computer technology news, reviews of the hottest hardware, detailed how-to projects, and in-depth feature stories aimed at hardcore computer hobbyists and anyone else who wants to learn how to do more with their PC.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Subscription prices as follows:
● Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €6.99
● 1 year $8.99 (US) / $9.99 (CA)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 4.9.4
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!
Annoying subscription reset
I love the mag, but this app wants me to cancel and carry around paper copies. Or cancel all together. It constantly resets my subscription and I have to download my issues all over again. I've been reading for almost 30 years, so I love the mag...but at this point I'd almost rather wait for it in the mail. Last "special issue" was articles from last 5 months...worthless.
Update: Now it charges me when a new issue comes out even though I'm paying for a subscription. Congratulations...you got me to unsubscribe after 20+ years with this magazine.
Just opening this app up to download a current issue on my device (subscribed), was charged for some additional issue costing almost the same amount as a yearly subscription. BAD & SLEAZY method to use by this app. Stay away from it.
Also, Apple needs to allow for for a zero stars rating. This app would get that rating from me if it were possible.
Downloading Issues Multiple Times
Enjoy reading the magazine, but lately it rests and I have to download issues again and again. Until this really annoying feature is fixed, it doesn't get more than 1 star, as the app appears to be broken. :(
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 4.9.4
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Maximum PC Subscriptions$1.99
- Maximum PC Subscriptions$8.99
- Maximum PC Subscription$2.99
- Maximum PC Subscription$19.99
- Maximum PC presents the Ultimate PC How-To Guide$9.99
- How To Build the Perfect PC$9.99
- All unowned back issues (excluding special issues)$45.99
- Special 002$9.99
- BUILD IT The Perfect PC.$9.99
- December 2012$6.99