By Ayopa Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate word extraction game. Weld words in the word machine! Create clever combos and multiply your score using gem and gold tiles. Increase your vocabulary using the in-built dictionary – discover definitions of words you never even knew existed! Earn powerful special abilities like Group, Reverse, and Jump Swaps, and complete particularly tricky terms with blank wooden pieces. Potentially unlimited gameplay!
***Unparalleled content and value. Thanks for your support! W.E.L.D.E.R. has been the #1 iPad seller and Apple's iPhone Game of the Week. It's the perfect new word game for an iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!***
• NEW: Now play against your friends! Compete against your Game Center friends or random opponents in two-player matches.
• Adds addictive word game play to classic pattern matching.
• Use special reverse, group, and jump swaps to form words and clear broken tiles.
• Use multiplier tiles to score more points and gain more swaps!
• Brand new modes including Sandbox (infinite swaps) and Broken Challenge (tough broken tile levels).
• Undo your last move and have another go!
• Use "Apocalypse Swap" to wipe the board once per level and get a new set of tiles.
• Combine multipliers in a single word for thousands of points and tons of swaps!
• Game Center features include 47 achievements, competitive score comparison and a Palindrome Ranking.
• Use iCloud saving to transfer a game in progress from your iPad to your iPhone!
• Look up words you form via the built-in iOS dictionary.
To ensure the best W.E.L.D.E.R. experience on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device, please use iOS 6 or above.
We are listening to all of your amazing suggestions, and working hard on more updates coming soon! Thank you to all of our happily obsessed fans!
What's New in Version 4.1.2
- Bug fixes for 2 player games with iOS 9.
Addictive. But too many levels
I can't start this game because I'm addicted once I start. Now with 30 levels I can't complete it in a day. I love the challenge but the same thing over and over get tedious.
By the way it's possible to finish all levels without buying anything else. It takes a good vocabulary and some strategic thinking but it can be done.
Overall it's a great game but would be more enjoyable if it were shorter.
How many ways can you ruin a good concept for a game? In my opinion, this game had all the things I like in a game. Making words and scoring points is just up my line. No competition, just playing to amuse myself and learn new words. The developers have simply made the game so difficult to start out that I get disgusted and quit. Go back to the drawing board developers you have lost your way.
This is, by far, the best word game I've ever played... The format is great, the game play is amazing, and designed with the player in mind. If you haven't played this game, and you like word games... GET IT!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ayopa Games LLC
- © My Evil Twin Gaming Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recharge of 750 Gigawatts$2.99
- Recharge of 3,000 Gigawatts$7.99
- Recharge of 8,000 Gigawatts$11.99
- Recharge of 20,000 Gigawatts$24.99
- Recharge of 45,000 Gigawatts$49.99