By Ayopa Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 iPad seller, the ideal new game for an iPad Air or iPad mini, Apple's iPhone Game of the Week! Now supports iPad Air, iPad mini, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and iOS 7!!! Also adds a huge new mode with DOUBLE the content. Unparalleled content and value. Thanks for your support!
Weld words in the word machine! Create clever combos and multiply your score using gem and gold tiles. Increase your vocabulary using iOS 5’s in-built dictionary – discover definitions of words you never even knew existed! Earn powerful special abilities like Group, Reverse, and Jump Swaps, and complete particularly tricky terms with blank wooden pieces. Supports iOS 5’s iCloud saving feature. Potentially unlimited gameplay!
• NEW: Now play against your friends! Compete against your Game Center friends or random opponents in two-player matches.
• Adds addictive word game play to classic pattern matching.
• Use special reverse, group, and jump swaps to form words and clear broken tiles.
• Use multiplier tiles to score more points and gain more swaps!
• Brand new modes including Sandbox (infinite swaps) and Broken Challenge (tough broken tile levels).
• Undo your last move and have another go!
• Use "Apocalypse Swap" to wipe the board once per level and get a new set of tiles.
• Combine multipliers in a single word for thousands of points and tons of swaps!
• Game Center features include 47 achievements, competitive score comparison and a Palindrome Ranking.
• Use iCloud saving to transfer a game in progress from your iPad to your iPhone!
• Look up words you form via the built-in iOS 5 dictionary.
We are listening to all of your amazing suggestions, and working hard on more updates coming soon! Thank you to all of our happily obsessed fans!
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
- Polish, improvements and bug fixes
This app USED TO BE FUN, but now...
with the latest ridiculous update, it truly ranks among the worst ever. Charing 99 cents was a terrific price for this "used to be fun and challenging" word game. But now, with the latest update, Ayopa has ventured into an unparalleled universe of giga-things, wrenches, and seemingly endless toxicity in the tiles to make this game not only unplayable but incomprehensible. Go ahead, I challenge you to spend time trying to learn these new rules! I foolishly did, and then learned, as I continued to play, Ayopa wanted me to spend up to $50 for me to buy giga-things in order to rescue me from dictionary oblivion and allow the game to continue. OK, OK, I understand the power of greed and the almighty buck (or $50 of them), but this is beyond the pale. Other board games, with understandable rules, cost a fraction of this and are more fun at this point. I suggest to drop the giga, wrench and toxic things, or at least give us an option to be able to play the game as it was prior to the update. I wouldn't even mind if Ayopa charged more than 99 cents to make the game fun like it was. For me, I am thankful for other fine apps and the "Delete" key on my computer.
Love the game, hate the update
Several times I've gone past level 10, spent hundreds of gigawatts to get there, only to open the game and find all my progress erased along with the gigawatts I spent to an unwarranted reboot. This wouldn't be a big deal except I've amassed hundreds of thousands of points which are worth thousands of gigawatts...all gone. How hard can it be to issue a new update that addresses this problem. I see lots of similar complaints. Is anyone listening?
After losing all progress eleven games in a row (games played all the way to level 15) I'm finished playing WELDER. This is beyond frustrating. The game is great, but Ayopa has ruined the fun of it. I'm deleting it from my iPad and moving on to other word games. I can no longer recommend this game.
Great for all ages
Really enjoy it. Not only great for all ages, but great because you lose little by playing for a short period of time, putting away and picking up later. Even the upper levels, where the makers are clearly challenging you to purchase extras to make it easier, are doable. Wish there were more levels or the ability to start again a few levels down rather than at the last highest level or at the beginning.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 30, 2013
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ayopa Games LLC
- © My Evil Twin Gaming Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recharge of 250 Gigawatts$0.99
- Recharge of 2,000 Gigawatts$4.99
- Recharge of 4,500 Gigawatts$9.99
- Recharge of 35,000 Gigawatts$29.99
- Recharge of 8,000 Gigawatts$14.99