All My Patients
By Aidaluu Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All My Patients provides a new and easier way to manage your patients, right on your iPad. Designed based on inputs from physicians and other health care professionals, this App provides the ability to capture text, table and image notes, providing you with a quick and intuitive way to note down the patient's symptoms, diagnosis, prescriptions as well as attach scans of x-rays and lab results.
Examples of information that can be noted with this App include:
- patient health profile
- visit information
- existing medication profile
- treatment options
- exam results
- scans of previous diagnostic imaging results
- picture of patient
**NEW** All My Patients Mac Viewer is now released on the Mac App Store! Get the viewer to read patient profiles created on your iPad and iPad mini.
- passcode protected
- enhanced graphics with full support for the new iPad's high resolution Retina Display
- search through patients by first name, last name or patient chart number
- allows you to email copies of profiles and notes for data backup or directly to patients for reference
- supports printing to Air Print compatible printers
- supports data backup to authorized computers through iTunes file sharing
- supports data backup and restore to cloud storage through integration with Dropbox
- supports data sync between multiple devices via Dropbox
- significantly reduces office papers and clutters
- designed to reduce the amount of time health care providers spend on administrative duties, to allow for more time to focus on patients and treatments
- supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
This App was created under the guidance of health care providers from all over the world. We welcome new feature requests and feedback. When you email, please let us know which country you're from and the specialty you practice under. We can be reached at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.90
Dear users, this update introduces many exciting new features:
- New "Workspace" for storing and arranging files. By default, all saved profiles are now stored in the "Workspace" category.
- New category option for dividing patient data into multiple databases, ideal for managing multiple clinics and practices
- New backup option in batch "ampprofile" document format
- New options for editing table data
- Updated profile categories with new birthdate selection options. Please review profiles and make appropriate updates on birth date format if necessary. Please reference original birthdate data recorded under "Notes" section.
It's good practice to make frequent data backups. You're encouraged to make a data backup previous to installing this update.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 4.90
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Languages: Dutch, En, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Aidaluu Inc.
- © Aidaluu Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.