My Shift Diary : - A very simple application for people who work in Shifts. This easy to use tool helps you to:
•Find your shift on any date
•Record your notes connected to Shift Schedule
•Search and find notes when needed
•Record, List or Export overtime
•Set Reminders for shift days (recurring or one time)
My Shift Diary :- allows you to setup your own shift schedules easily in just few taps. Alternately you can use the preset schedule.
•Just save ‘Schedule description’, ‘First date’ of any shift cycle, ‘number of days’ per cycle and ‘Description of days’
Features of the application:
• Add your own Shift Schedule
• Use the existing Pre-set schedules
- example : 4 Days On / 4 Days Off
• Add your own description of the days in a schedule
• Select any of the saved schedules to project/forecast the shift of that schedule
• Add, Edit & View Buddy's schedule
• Record notes about the work day or off day. Kind of logbook that can keep track of certain issues in the plant/work-place. (Turbine trips, plant upsets, major maintenance activities, Reason for shift change etc)
• Search and retrieve quickly the saved notes
•Record your overtime hours
•List overtime for desired month.
Useful for people who work in shifts like: Oil and Gas plants, petrochemicals, Hospitals, Supermarkets, Malls, Mines etc.
* This update is ONLY for ENGLISH language
* Complete re-write of code in Swift-3
* Reminders with notifications on shift schedule days (recurring or once)
* Export Schedule, Diary, Reminders and Overtime to email with ease
* Support to Apple Watch - Get reminder notification and view schedule on date
Ratings and Reviews
A must have app for shift employees!
Was looking for such app for long time. Feature for notes & messaging adds good value.
Amazing App! :)
I love this app! It makes it so much easier to organize your day. One of the best organizers out there! This app is cheap and affordable, and very useful!
Started out nice crashed 10 minutes into using it. Every time I try to open it up it kept crashing. Seems like it could be a pretty good app if it worked
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.