No account to set up, no hidden charges, just a simple and honest Receipt Tracking app that can be retrofit into any expense system at work or at home.
Key Features include:
• Snap fits receipt images to an A4/US letter page no other app does this; you can pick the amount of images you would like and the resolution (through the settings).
• iCloud support for keeping track of your expenses on multiple devices - All receipts backed up, NEVER LOSE A RECEIPT AGAIN!
• Export Receipts Dynamically by Type,Category, Vendor, Month, year or predefined dates in any category! (requires upgrade via in-app purchase)
• Add your own company logo to your reports (requires upgrade via in-app purchase)
• Add Receipt images and chose to add details later, or just export 'Uncategorised Receipts' and email to your admin and let them plug in the figures, before you get back from your trip.
• Ability to set home currency from app settings, and also manually override the exchange rate!! (Manual exhange rate requires upgrade via in-app purchase)
• Import images from your photo library
• Add minus entries, to deal with refunds
• Ability to hide fields you don't use (Tip, Tax, Notes)
• iPhone X and iPad support with split screen
Do you work for a company? Do you log expenses?
Maybe you are sick of having that pile of personal receipts at home, and want something to organise them and make them easy to track?
Whether you log expenses at your work place, or would just like to keep track of your personal expenses, Receipt Catcher is for you. It takes the pain out of the expenses process. It is a very simple yet effective app.
• Categorise your receipt entries by type, category and vendor.
• Enter the amount of the cost, any tip amount and tax amount.
• Option to use any currency in the world with a built in currency converter.
• Take a snap shot of the receipt with ability to crop it! Or import a previously taken image or electronic receipt from your photo library.
Now for the special bit, the receipts are automatically fitted/aligned to fit on A4 or US Legal paper(s). Choose between landscape or portrait format and customise the layout. No more going back to the office and photocopying receipts, Snap as you go!!!
Once you have done the above, you can email the receipts and a breakdown of all costs directly to the admin, or to yourself to print off and submit. Exported reports can include your personal details and even a company logo or custom image.
Export by year, month, type, category or vendor and add date filters to export only the receipts you want (requires upgrade via in-app purchase, the standard version exports by month only).
This will make your office expenses so much easier to submit and traceable. Maybe your administrator will even endorse this app for all iPhone users in your office to make easier admin for them!
Key benefits of Receipts Catcher:
• Easy to Use
• Designed to be used in ANY country!
• Receipts automatically fitted to A4 or US Legal page sizes (view full screen with a simple double tap)
• Breakdown of expenses included with images
• Email or Print using WiFi – EMAIL INCLUDES CSV FILE!! (Excel), AND PDF
• Never lose a receipt again
• All expenses in one place by type, date, category and vendor
• Multi-currency and converter – can be used anywhere in the world
• Save paper
• Print in colour/b&w even double sided! (Straight from iOS or from your desktop)
• Easy track
• You decide on category names
• Read only PDF images (Audit Friendly)
Added missing plus / minus button to enable capture of credit/refund entries in tax, tip and total fields
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for a simple to use and effective app. I’ve been using it for 5 years and will continue to use it. Please add the ability for receipt catcher to do income and expenses. I use the application to track income and expenses for rental properties, a cattle ranch, and leases. I currently have to manually adjust the excel spreadsheet output to distinguish income from expenses before I send the file to my accountant.
Love this app! But that would be great if a user could add original currency and its amount, as well the exchange rate used, to the report.
Also, not all expenses come as receipts. Sometimes we need to capture and log a letter sized bill or an invoice as a separate page. Please add that feature to the app.
I wish I had used it more often a great tool to have.I found it very useful when submitting paper work to company’s .
- Dan Chandegra
- 9.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © DNA Apps 2011
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.