N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“If you're an iOS gamer who demands the very best, you should buy N.O.V.A. 3.” - Slidetoplay
“N.O.V.A. 3 looks, and sounds streets-ahead of anything else on the AppStore right now” - Touchgen 5/5
“NOVA 3 is bigger and better than its predecessors, not to mention a visual feast” - KnowYourMobile – 4.5/5
The most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones is back! Fight for mankind's survival in the greatest space shooter on mobile devices!
Four months have passed since Kal ruined the Volterites' plans by sabotaging their war factories, and stopping the extraction of the Judger Artifacts. However, following the assassination of President Folsom, the government surrendered the colonies to the Volterite Protectorate in order to prevent civil war amongst the increasingly pro-Volterite citizens.
Kal Wardin has been laying low since Folsom’s death, but now he has received a desperate plea from Yelena to come to Earth. Once again, the hero must rise to save mankind!
• An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
• Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
• Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
• Use Voice Chat to communicate with your friends in real time! (Voice Chat available only on iPad 2, the new iPad, and iPhone 4S.)
• For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
• Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
•Optimized for iPad Retina Display
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamer’s two analog joysticks, d-pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Optimized for iPhone 5, iPad mini & iPad with Retina display.
Minor bug fixes.
Graphically incredible, with some issues
Well-designed FPS with a good storyline.
Pay-To-Play driven gameplay. Pay $7 for the game, and you'll still be tempted to buy in-game temporary items (like ammo) for near the cost of the game. Even "upgrade" items like shields in single player, are disposable, single-use: once they're gone, you must either accumulate more credits, or pay $3-$5 to purchase more.
3 control schemes available, one (#1, dual joystick) is so touchy it's nearly impossible to use at the lowest sensitivity setting, the other 2 are nearly identical. You'll find yourself trying to look, and firing without meaning to: Brush the "fire" button once, and even if you slide to the top of the screen, you'll still be firing.
Multiplayer is heavily experience-driven. Experienced players have access to better weapons, jet packs, and better armor. And, you can pay to buy these items: Players who have purchased jet packs and superior armor and weapons have an unfair advantage over novice players, enticing you to spend more just to compete in multiplayer.
In short, the whole experience of NOVA 3 is designed around getting you to pay more than the price of the App, repeatedly, over time.
This is not "Halo for your phone," but a Halo-Like P2P platform you have to purchase.
Disappointing, to say the least. With some pricing adjustment, this game would be worth playing. As it is, expect to shell out a lot of $$ beyond the $7 app price just to play.
Best game ever! This game is amazing for it is challenging but not impossible so people are urged to continue playing. Also the story is great but you don't really need to play NOVA 1 and 2 to get it. Also love the huge multiplayer maps and the mechs and ATV.
1. Have more stuff in multiplayer like choppers you can drive and signal person bikes.
2. More maps for multiplayer(even if it means paying extra money eg. Nova 2 map pack)
3. More weapons in multiplayer like laser beam gun, freeze ray or throwable knives.
4. More kill streak perks like at the top level when you get 10 kills in a row you can Summon 5 NOVA soldiers who will fight for you until they die or at some level when you get like 7 kills be able to summon a robot or alien from the main game.
5. More players allowed to play at once bring it up to around 30 people.
6. Just hammer out dome of the minor glitches and fix the server crashing problem.
7. Please make it so you can shot through/brake glass in multiplayer.
8. Fix the shooting on the ATVs so it is easier.
9. Finally make it so when you get a kill streak perk you can use them at your lesser in any match.
If you read this and are not shore about getting the game I can tell you it is well worth it and these are mostly just minor things that would make the game perfect.
You should make a nova 4 and make the begging that Rufus and kal looking down on Yelena's grave then all of a sudden the volterites come in on a spaceship and Rufus and kal have to protect the world but the volterites bring a infection that most of the world gets and they turn into zombies and kill a lot of people. the n.o.v.a forces has to stop the infection and kill all the volterites. And you can make the rest up. It's a idea and the multiplayer is the same but with a new maps and a new match like the zombies infection mode and make new guns like for the zombies they claws and there mouth and the zombies have super jump and the humans have jetpacks in the zombie game mode. And a new map that's called the eye of the storm and it has a time limit that counts downs from 5 mins and it reaches 0 a storm is created and a tornado Is formed and if you do not get into shelter you die form getting sucked up and get booted off the game the booting part is for fun if you get booted off you can get back on and one more thing is that on the top right corner is a kick thing so you can open it and It shows all the people and you can kick and you can vote to kick someone or not. I hope you read it all if you did good if you did not read it all thank you goodbye
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.69 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Pocket Full of Credits$1.99
- A Box Full of Credits$4.99
- Kal's Stash$1.99
- Prometheus' Intervention$4.99
- A Spaceship Full of Credits$9.99
- A Comet's Worth of Credits$19.99
- Maz'Rah's Secret$9.99
- Rufus' Armory$19.99
- Yelena's Upgrade$49.99
- A Planet's Worth of Credits$49.99