My Macros+ Diet, Weight and Calorie Tracker
By Jason Loewy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional! We are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution. As featured on DailyBurn, IIFYM.com and Mens Health
My Macros+ has been formulated after years of frustration and wasted money spent on trying to find a decent diet tracking app to use in our daily lives.
With My Macros+ you will be provided with a magnitude of detailed features, all while keeping ease of use in mind. Add one of our over 4,000,000 food items to your day in as little as 3 taps, and once you do you can view your nutritional breakdown by food item, meals and daily totals.
*** What Separates My Macros+ ***
• Fully operational offline!
• Set your nutrition goals by gram
• Available and optimized for all iOS platforms, syncing your account data automatically
• Barcode scanner to quickly track your food
• Macronutrient totals given not only for the day, but for each individual meal as well
• Add food to infinitely many meals. No more being restricted to Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack
• Input custom food in any quantity you want. My Macros+ converts it down to 1 so you can reuse that food in your daily meals at any measurement you desire.
• Have as many nutrition goals as you want to accommodate things like carb cycle, workout vs off day nutrition, etc
• Easily keep track of your Actual vs Daily goals toolbar on the bottom of your daily food log
*** 3D Touch ***
New on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus you can use Apples 3D Touch to preview nutritional information for any food listing inside of the app. Simply press hard on the food item to bring up a nutritional preview of that food. Continue your press deep into your screen to enter the food information screen you are accustom too.
*** HealthKit Integration ***
New on iOS 8 you can utilize HealthKit. Inside HealthKit you can see all of the nutrition data that My Macros+ tracks alongside the rest of your health data from other apps. HealthKit is a great way to keep tabs on your overall health and well being
*** Apple Watch Integration ***
My Macros+ on the Apple Watch is now available and fully optimized for Watch OS 2.
View your remaining macros, daily nutrition and fast track a food item straight through your Apple Watch.
*** Some Great Features ***
• Over 4,000,000 Food Items to choose from!
• Built in food from some of your favorite and most popular fast food restaurants
• Every one of the 4,000,000+ food items are fully customizable and editable
• Set your nutrition goals by gram
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Set your daily goals and track your progress with ease
• Ability to input as many custom foods you want with any serving size/type
• View your friends meals through My Circle
• Intuitive and easy to browse user interface for navigating quickly through food lists
• View your most recent or most frequently eaten food items to allow for quick access to your commonly used foods.
• Mark and save your favorite foods
• Track and monitor your bodyweight
• Save your favorite meals
• 'Remember' already eaten meals with one click
• Nutrition calculator to help get you on the right track with your diet
• Water Tracking
** Now offering My Macros+ Pro Subscriptions (Optional) **
A MM+ Pro Subscription is an optional In-App-Purchase auto-renewable subscription that unlocks great new Pro-Style features. Features Include:
• Diet summary - Get a day-by-day breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods
• Detailed Analysis - Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight.
• Spreadsheet export - Get all of your data in csv format for even richer analysis
• My Macros+ on the web - Access My Macros+ through any web browser @ getMyMacros.com
MM+ Pro Subscriptions are completely optional and offered at $1.99/month or $19.99/year and renew automatically unless canceled through the Settings app on your device.
What's New in Version 7.0.1
Thank you for using My Macros+! We love the positive feedback we have been getting from our users and we're continuing to improve on an already great foundation.
My Macros+ v7.0 is here with a HUGE update!
Smart Search Assist
• Cut tracking time in half with this new feature. After tracking food through “Search” your commonly paired foods will appear filled in the search list upon your return.
• Now you can track your daily water intake alongside your diet and body weight
• Now available in the app. Go to the “App Settings” page and turn on Net Carbs if you want them to be displayed app wide
More Detail For Each Food
• Now each food page has a graph for its Protein : Carb : Fat ratio
Improved Macro Goals
• Have a target calorie goal? You can now create a custom macro goal just by inputting your target calories and macro ratios
Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
• Notes now included when you email a day
• Fast Track on the Apple Watch App
• Weight data % when switching between tracking in kg and lbs
Getting better, but still needs some tweaking
I have been using this app for a couple of years now. Every update seems to have some good improvements and I love that goals automatically sync to my Avatar Nutrition account - it would be great if the weight tracking did as well.
Meal orders: requesting a default order option for meals to reduce having to reorder meals every day. It would be really nice to not have to do this all of the time. I do love that it gives you the option to name your own meals and add as many as you want.
Food database: much better than it used to be, but the search results are weird sometimes. It can be difficult to find simple items.
Recipes: a great feature, but a few issues here. There is no place to store instructions or notes for the recipe and when you go to add ingredients that are not in the database you have to exit, enter the ingredient as a custom food, and then go back and re-enter the recipe. Also, it would be nice to be able to enter the quantity when you add the ingredient instead of adding all ingredients first and then going back to update after the ingredient is added.
My Circle: great feature, but still glitchy.
Finally! A GREAT macro counter!!
I've been counting macros for two years now with other apps, shifting how I enter and track to fit the app's limitations. Never again! MyMacro+ let me set up different macro-goals for different days, it gives me very quick synching between my phone, iPad, Mac and PC, and so far I have not had any trouble with any platform I use. The barcode reader works well, and there are lots of helps to make you think your most frequent or favorite food and meals quick and adapt other entries as best for you. Go for it - and just do the upgrade right away, you get A LOT for a very small cost.
Best macro/calorie tracking app!
This is by far the easiest macro/calorie tracking app I've ever used. It is easy to enter data, the barcode scanner recognizes almost everything, and if it doesn't, it is easy to add your own. There's a quick add feature in case you don't want to put in all the information. Recipe builder. It's very easy to look and see what something will add to your meal without actually adding it. Also, the app creators are very responsive if you have any questions and email them through the app. Definitely a five out of five stars!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 17, 2017
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 75.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Jason Loewy
- © 2011 Jason Loewy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- My Macros+ Pro Subscription$1.99
- My Macros+ Pro Subscription$19.99