Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 2 MILLION downloads in the App Store!
This arcade classic is now ENHANCED with improved graphics and deeper gameplay features such as power ups (Fire, Acid, Splitting, and Grenade Balls), unique brick types (Exploding, Mystery, x4, and Metal bricks), and Boost Control! The faster your ball goes, the more points you’ll get!
After you’ve gone through the initial stages, purchase additional packs to increase your library up to 200+ levels! And with Game Center support, share your high scores & achievements with all your friends.
What’s more to say…the king of arcade classics is now available for you to relive gaming nostalgia on the go!
- Sharper, enhanced graphics.
- 10 free levels, 200+ more levels available via in-app purchase
- Boost Indicator: You control the speed of the game – the faster the ball goes the more points you receive!
- Fire Ball, Acid Ball, Splitting Ball, Grenade Ball.
- Exploding bricks, Mystery Bricks, x4 bricks, Metal bricks.
- Missiles & other power-ups.
- Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements.
- Save and restore games in-progress.
- Additional content coming soon!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Updated for iOS 8.
- Support for retina screens including iPhone6 & 6+.
- New 'MAYHEM' level pack with the new 'CHAOS' brick.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
I had paid some money for the advanced levels. For so many years the app was broken. I had written Apple and they suggested to delete the app. I'm glad fixed. The only suggestion, I wish it would allow you to extend lives so you don't have to start back at level one always.
Lve it but disappointed
Bought the game because I used to play it back in the day on my blackberry. Got home and downloaded it as well on to my ipad and restored my game purchase. Great way to spend the train while traveling home from work!
Awesome game!! 👌🏻
This game is good- really good. I rev commend it to people who used to have a BlackBerry (you know who you are) and those people who want to experience what it was like back in the early 2000's. All in all, I think that this game should be put in the "Essentials" category.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Atari, Interactive
- © 2015 Atari Interactive, Inc. Developed by SixHourSoft. Marketed and distributed by Atari, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Original & Challenge level packs$1.99
- Ball Mania & Pro level packs$1.99
- Classic & Brick Revenge level packs$1.99
- Valentines level pack$1.99
- Mayhem level pack$0.99