OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 5.4.3
• Share photos, files, and folders more easily.
• See file, photo, and folder details in a new view.
• Fix for users stuck on “loading...” screen. If problem continues please send us feedback via the OneDrive Website.
• OneDrive for Business users can now upload to shared folders.
Sync issues really problematic
Every couple of weeks I have to re-login to keep syncing my files. Why??? iCloud or Dropbox never has this problem and it is VERY irritating.
The only thing keeping me from switching completely is the 1TB that comes with my Office 365 subscription.
Also being able to mark a folder as offline available, such as in Windows, would be a much appreciated feature.
Work anywhere anytime
Amazing how One Drive has redefined the virtual office do whatever you have to an no ones really knows where your doing it from. Productivity to the 10th power
The Best Cloud free data storage (30 GB) accesible from most platforms, compared with iCloud (5GB) work only Apple devices.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 5.4.3
- Size: 88.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$27.99