Anytune Pro+ - Slow Downer Music Practice Perfected
By Anytune Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear!
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds.
Use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe, practice and perform songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, setting marks, and sharing comments using your favorite tracks!
"If you're a music teacher, dancer or budding musician, Anytune for iOS or Mac is a invaluable addition to the rehearsal environment, making practicing more dynamic and productive."
- Matt Tinsley, http://www.TUAW.com, http://www.matttinsleymusic.com
"After spending the past three weeks getting ready to record a new album with my band, I’m so happy to have found out about this “slow downer” app. It was pivotal in helping us learn the notes to some of the more complicated solos for the cover songs on our set list."
- Lori Gil http://AppAdvice.com Musician's Corner
"For any real study and time spent digging into the meat of a tune, I believe that AnyTune is the way to go. ... Anytune HQ 3 is now my all-time favourite slow downer for any iOS app."
- Damian Erskine http://www.notreble.com
***** “Great App - Anytune Pro is the most-used app on my ipad. It's the best thing for learning tunes that would be too fast or too out of tune to learn easily. Saves me a lot of time. I love it!”
***** The Best!!! - Worth absolutely every penny. Other similar apps don't come close to the quality of this one! It will slow things down to a crawl without a loss of quality. Looping and pitch adjusting at the touch of a finger. If you're looking for better you won't find it!"
***** “I teach music and recommend this app to all my students.”
Install Anytune for basic sound quality and features. Enhance Anytune with In-App purchase feature packs incrementally or get the feature rich Anytune Pro+.
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
Basic (Included in Pro+):
- Custom Skins
- Ad Free
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
Pro (Included in Pro+):
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Loop Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
Studio (Included in Pro+):
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
Import (Included in Pro+):
- Import your music from Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
- Paste from the AudioCopy clipboard
Export (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac format)
- Export to the AudioCopy clipboard
Remote Control (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI or from a Bluetooth keyboard or foot pedals such as the AirTurn BT-105 or PageFlip Cicada.
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
^ Anytune cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files.
^ LiveMix using an iRig/HD, Apogee JAM, Microphone or most other adaptors.
What's New in Version 3.13.3
- Italian, Portuguese and Korean localizations
- Change Pro Audio lower limit from 0.5X to 0.3X
- Improved handling of very large song lists
- Updated AudioCopy
- Bug fixes
- Fixes the problem where Anytune does not launch when users have a very large collection of songs.
- Handle songs with bad MP3 meta data
- Fix PlayNext icon display issue
- Fix issue with exporting tuned track EQ settings
- Fix issue with Audiobus
- Step-It-Up trainer 'Next Loop' end action
- New 'Allow Sleep Never' setting
- Ability to choose the LiveMix input device
- Reset Music Settings
- Reset a song's music settings from the song Get Info panel
- LiveMix and Audiobus
- Enable LiveMix and Audiobus simultaneously
- Improved BPM analyzer
- Register Anytune In-App
- Bug Fixes
If you enjoy using Anytune, please take a minute to leave a nice review. It really helps, *especially* after an update.
Go-to app for practicing and learning
This app has a ton of features and is my go-to app for practicing and learning songs. Also great app for writing solos by slowing down the rhythm track so that you can compose a solo at a slower tempo. For practicing fast solos the app will slow down the solo and play it over and over steadily increasing tempo. Great app to figure out tricky solos by slowing down the track so you can pick out every note. Also, great app to just play thru entire set list and it can remember individual volumes for each song so you don't have to mess with adjusting volume during practice; and it remembers your key changes for times when vocalist needs the song in a different key. Too many other features to mention. You will not regret getting this app.
Perfect for Bass Guitar
Bass players must absolutely get this app.
You can't even imagine how much time this will save you in learning a song.
Adding more: I've since started working on my Sax. There is no better way to use the backing tracks, supplied with most books, than to play them with Anytune.
Excellent and straightforward!
I bought the full version so that I could have more bookmark in a file. I use it to learn Sanskrit chants. I also change the pitch to better match my voice. Would spend the $20 all over.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 06, 2016
- Version: 3.13.3
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Anytune Inc.
- © 2011-2015 Anystone Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Export Tuned Tracks$4.99
- MIDI-IN and Bluetooth Pedal Support$4.99