By LogMeIn, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.1.6218
• Compatibility update for iOS 11
• Minor improvements and fixes
When I first used this app, at least a couple of upgrades ago, it was awkward, although rather useful. It has been a while since I last used it, and in that time there has been real improvement. It is quick and agile, connecting to my office computer easily. I can open and use any program on the computer, and, best of all, print from my iPad Mini to my office computer on command. This app is now a gem. I highly recommend it.
Update: After the developer raised the price to highway robbery levels, I dropped this app. I miss it, but not enough to pay that ridiculous price!
Too expensive & poor service
The Log Me In folks only seem to care about large corporate clients these days. They charge an arm and a leg, and they won’t base your license on the number of computers used at any one time, only on the number shown on the account. So, if you have three machines, but only need to access one at any point, they want to charge you $500+ per year for three machines. That’s highway robbery.
In addition, the customer service folks don’t understand the product, commit to do things but don’t, and aren’t nice.
This was once a great app... now the developers have gotten super greedy, as far as the ridiculous pricing... I'll soon delete the app as it certainly isn’t worth the cost. There are cheaper (even free) alternatives out there - plus with the recent explosion in cloud computing, one doesn't really need remote access to his or her desktop as much anyway. Peace ✌🏾
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 31, 2017
- Version: 4.1.6218
- Size: 31.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.