***ScriptE includes in-app purchases that are required to add multi-unit and other newer functionality. The initial ScriptE app available here has all the functionality required to fully perform your duties as a script supervisor. You can add additional functionality to ScriptE via the in-app purchases.
ScriptE is now available on iPad! Yes, the same great software used by the industry's top professionals on Academy Award winning films, network television shows and international advertising campaigns is now available for use on your iPad! State-of-the-art functionality with the mobility, affordability and ease of use of the iPad. ScriptE for iPad is the perfect tool for tight sets, run-and-gun city shooting, car rigs, helicopter rigs, bad weather, 2nd units, insert units, main units, etc.
Script Supervisors no longer need an expensive, full-sized lap top to be a part of the world of digital script supervision. Now anyone with an iPad can join the ScriptE revolution.
* Import digital scripts (from Final Draft, Screenwriter or PDF). Even import all revisions - without losing your previous work.
* Log and line scripts with the touch of a finger.
* Capture timecode once and it's automatically attached to your notes for the rest of the shoot day. All you have to do is hit the ScriptE stop watch. ScriptE does the rest.
* Do your breakdowns in half the time and in far more detail than ever before.
* Finally be 100% paperless - no more printers or photocopiers - let ScriptE generate and email your breakdowns, script notes, wrap out and other reports.
* Type on-set revisions directly into your script or as a margin note.
* It's not uncommon for ScriptE users to enter the dialog changes from rehearsal directly into their ScriptE file, email those changes to production, and have new sides printed while the crew lights the set.
* Share information with other units instantaneously via the internet.
* TV users can share character and participant information between episodes by exporting their character and participant lists from one file and importing it into another.
* Works with European and American Slating systems. You can even line your script from left to right in order shot (West-Coast style) or from left to right Wide to Tight (East-Coast style).
All this and with the added benefits of all the other functionality built into every iPad. Use your iPad II's camera to take Continuity photos, your iPad's built-in WIFI or 3G to access your email, or surf the web.
You asked for it, and we built it. Everything you need and all in one place - ScriptE on your iPad. Don't miss out on that next job because you haven't yet gone digital. Download ScriptE for iPad now and make the move to digital script supervision today.
Facing Pages showing incorrect total pages.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth every penny!
This app is brilliant. It saves you hours out of your work day. I would never go back to paper. I’m a huge fan!
Good APP but misleading
I've been a script supervisor for over 10 years but decided to finally go all digital. I didn't like the bulkiness of a computer so when an iPad version was released I thought awesome. There still needs to be a lot worked out. Also, nowhere does it say that in order to actually do everything you are going to want to do as a script supervisor you will need to download the $99 update. Tack that on to the original price and you just paid as much as someone did downloading the full version onto their Mac computer, only they have more functionality that you do with your iPad. So needless to say I wasn't happy about that. It also currently does not allow you to upload pdf versions of the scripts and certainly won't be able to unless you download the $99 update. It has some other bugs like not allowing you to number lines of dialogue and what not, of course this is remedied in the $99 update. Basically, this version is just a tease. They might as well just up the price and offer just one download. Period.
While it is great once everything is configured, it is an absolute nightmare to import files. Seriously, it would be easier to sacrifice a goat with a virgin in a full moon, and hope some deity imports your final draft script, than getting the files to import.
- ScriptE Systems, LLC
- 68.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2011 - 2018 ScriptE Systems, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Version 2 Multi-Unit Upgrade $99.99
- Artistic License $129.99
- Teradak Video Streaming $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.