Mini Motor Racing HD
By The Binary Mill
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Winner of App Store Best of 2012 - Casual Games **
Little Cars, BIG Fun!
Start your engines! The most vibrant, super-charged racing game you've ever seen is here!
Mini Motor Racing plays like a favorite remote-controlled car showdown, combined with modern tech to nitro-boost your engines! Play multiplayer against your friends or rivals, via WiFi, Bluetooth and ONLINE! Race in campaign competitions for big rewards! Upgrade your skills and cars to win more! It’s all here in Mini Motor Racing.
Slide to Play: 4 out of 4 – Must Have
"We wholeheartedly recommend it … looks fantastic ... and is just gosh darn fun to play ... If you've been wanting for an arcade-style iOS racing game, this is the one to back out of the garage."
Touch Gen: 4 out of 5
"With impressive graphics, great controls, and a host of unlock-able tracks and cars, it could be the best example of the top down racer yet."
AppSpy: 4 out of 5
"Gorgeous visual design; luscious, colorful environments and cute chubby vehicles ... the controls feel fantastic with slide controls having an almost analogue smoothness to them and touch-buttons providing a decent alternative."
Family Friendly Gaming: 91 out of 100
"This game is my new favorite racing title for this platform. I have been waiting for someone to do this genre right on the iPhone/iPod Touch. My wait is over."
* HUGE new update featuring a new Career! Now over 300 races to conquer!
* OFFICIAL FRUIT NINJA BONUSES. Includes special themed tracks and cars for fruit mayhem enthusiasts!
* YOUR CHOICE OF CARS. Race in fully upgradeable cars, each with their own unique handling and style! Whether it be Sports, Hatch, Big-rig, Pick-up, School Bus, Hot Rod…the list goes on!
* WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and you’ll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including the official Fruit Ninja buggy!
* MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 30 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions
* ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. Up to 4 players – WiFi, Bluetooth or over the internet.
* GAME CENTER SUPPORT. Invite up to four friends to play online via Game Center plus dozens of Achievements and Leaderboards!
* ENHANCED FOR THE NEW iPADS. More eye-popping visual candy taking advantage of all that extra power!
All this, and no assembly required!
What's New in Version 1.7.6
- Removed holiday theme
- Fixed Speedway & Uptown track crashes
- All new Extended Championship with over 100 new races to conquer!
- New tracks to race including Airport, Speedway, Turnpike and Uptown (including day/night/weather variations)
- New Hot Roadster to win for completing the new Championship
- AI has been made less aggressive in later stages
- Updated the Cliffs track to fix collision issues
Great game, unfair AI, steam is better
Let's start off that this version of the game is a waste of money and should be spent on the steam version because the steam version has additional content that this version doesn't have such as track creation: only on steam, new cars and tracks: steam and finally better graphics: steam again. Don't believe me? Check their trailers and videos. I also want to address that the AI are unfair and needs to be checked. during the start of the race it always ends up with everyone boosting making me spin out not "really" a big issue, during in the middle of the race when you get a big lead there's always a AI that catches up to you yet it tends to crash frequently, 2 things will happen 1 the AI passes you and you won't be able to catch up even though it crashes a lot and 2 the AI spins you out losing first place or more. The AI also recover faster than you would getting spun out and finally the most unfair moment is where you try the cars the AI managed to beat you but you get beaten by the cars you have drove against and lost.
Fun game...won't unlock new cars and tracks.
The game is fun especially beginning. But I kept playing to unlock the bonus tracks because after initial fun it started to get a bit boring playing same tracks over and over just to earn game money to up next level. But I made it to end of first round of tracks and earned 25k. It unlocked a new car and whole new set of tracks if you get to 25k in earned game money. Then when I went to use new car and go into new tracks they were locked. It won't let me play what I earned. I can't help but think they want me to buy with actual money in their store to open these up. Not going to happen. I paid for game after fun free trial as a reward to them for doing a good free trial. It's not worth buying any extras to unlock anything else in my opinion.
Fantastic game, needs better iPod-iPad integration
I had played a lot of this game on my old iPod, and loved it. The visuals were stunning, and gameplay fantastic. My iPod had since been stolen, along with my progress and in app purchases. I proceeded to buy the game for ipad, and had discovered all progress and purchases were lost. It is absolutely mandatory, to avoid things like this from happening, to either integrate the two versions cloud support, or make them the same app. I'd rather not pay for things, and then lose them if I migrate to an ipad.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 02, 2014
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 282 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NextGen Reality Pty. Ltd.
- © NextGen Reality Pty. Ltd. T/A The Binary Mill
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- +30,000 Career Cash$0.99
- Unlock all purchasable cars$2.99
- All future race winnings are doubled, including pickups$0.99
- +60,000 Career Cash$1.99
- +100,000 Career Cash$2.99
- Immediately unlock all tracks in Quick Race Mode$0.99
- +200,000 Career Cash$4.99
- +500,000 Career Cash$9.99
- All The Things!$19.99
- +1,000,000 Career Cash$14.99