iTransfer - Share Files with Ease
By Feist Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTransfer is a new, revolutionary app designed for iOS users to share files with others easily and quickly. It allows to send your music* and pictures to others without an internet connection.
• Send from Camera Roll, Music Library, or files imported from other apps
• Bluetooth Transfer: Transfer files between friends and family without an internet connection.
• File Queue: Send multiple files one after the other with the queuing feature.
• File Manager: Manage the files you received, send those files to others, or even import files from other apps.
• Built in Viewer: Quickly view the files received without closing iTransfer.
• Send to Computer: A built in web server allows you connect to devices from your computer's browser to easily retrieve files from your device. Additionally, email and iTunes file sharing features also allow files to be sent to a computer.
• Background Transfer: Seamlessly send and receive files even when iTransfer is not open.
• Clean Look: iTransfer's new interface makes it easier to use and is easy on the eyes.
• Universal App: This one app works on iOS 5 and iOS 6 on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod whether it is retina or non-retina.
How to Use:
1) To send files, open iTransfer and tap the message on the transfer tab on two devices. This will open the Connection Dialog.
2) Select name of the device you want to connect to and accept the connection.
3) Choose the type of media you want to send and select the picture, song, or other file.
4) Wait for the file to transfer. (The percentage completed is shown so you know how much is left.)
5) To view the received file, tap the "Received Files" tab and select the file you want.
6) You will also get additional options to email the file, save a picture to the gallery, and play an audio file.
• By default, you can only send files under 5 MB.
• If you want to send bigger files, you can tap the "Upgrade" button (top right) on the transfer screen and unlock the feature.
• The feature must be unlocked on BOTH devices in order to send files over 5 MB.
Stay tuned for the following features in future updates:
• iCloud and Dropbox integration
• "Music" tab for received audio files
• Support for more devices
Download iTransfer now and add a new function to your device. Please review and send ideas for wanted features.
*Note: It is illegal to share copyrighted files. iTransfer is against piracy and does not tolerate sending copyrighted media to people who do not own it. iTransfer was intended for backup purposes only for copyrighted files.
What's New in Version 6.0
iTransfer 6.0 has been completely redesigned for iOS 7:
• The new interface feels fluent with iOS 7 and looks great on the new operating systems.
• The transfer mechanism has been updated to work with iOS 7.
• New artwork looks stunning with the new design.
• Support has been added for the iPhone 5S and the iPad Air.
• The reduced size (2 MB) allows quick downloading on the go with limited data plans.
Doesn't even find the other iPad
Just keeps searching, loaded it on both iPads an bluetooth an wifi both working....app doesn't work!!!
This isn't the worst app I've purchased it's the most worthless. I save escargot software's Craigslist Pro for all time worst because I paid for it and they cow tow to Apple's censorship.
Transferred songs do not show up in "music" app. Only available for playing within this ap.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 04, 2013
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Feist Apps, LLC
- © 2013 by Gavy Aggarwal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Send Big Files$2.99