Vpn One Click protects your privacy online, by connecting to a Virtual Private Network Server.
Your public ip address will be different from the real one and the connection will appear as coming from a different country, to fully protect your privacy and allow to watch your national tv channels from abroad.
The Vpn servers are available in 51 countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands,New Zealand, Nigeria,Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore,Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
VpnOneClick Pro is available in 2 subscriptions options, after the free trial of 1 week:
- Monthly - USD 2.99
- Yearly - USD 14.99
- Unlimited bandwidth for ALL mobile devices you have in your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase; - Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period;
- Subscriptions may be managed by and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to menu “File”,”Account” after purchase;
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription.
Term of Use: https://www.vpnoneclick.com/terms-of-use/
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been a loyal customer for many years. I wrote an earlier review saying how terrible they were ... and they were. Well, I must say they really have gotten their act together. I would have given them 5 stars, but there are some stability issues. Sometimes the connection will remain for many hours and other times it will kick off. I can’t be sure if this is their problem or some organization that doesn’t like folks using VPNs. I’d be interested in hearing any comments on this subject.
But overall, I don’t think you can beat the quality for the price. If you want to protect something critical, then perhaps it is worth spending 5 to 10 times more for another service. Your call.
Watch out for fraud
I really liked this app, I used the free trial. I tried to cancel the day before & they changed me anyway. It also said if you cancel early, you lose the remainder of your trial. I also put it on my laptop because I liked the app. In most cases you need a email & password & can use the same service on both devices for the same charge. On the laptop it only asks for you to use an email address for a free trial. When that trial was over this company once again got into my PayPal & tried to charge me which also went to my bank account. There was no where to put any billing info & yet, they would’ve gotten money I didn’t authorize. I have been refunded by iTunes as well as fee reversals from PayPal & my bank. Good luck not losing money with these people. I hate it because the service was good. Not so good at the expense of taking money I didn’t authorize
Horrible customer support
I have renewed this program at least twice and I am 100% satisfied with the capabilities and the privacy of this program.
I use an Apple iOS system and it did not automatically update my subscription this year so after a couple of days I went in to Apple App Store and bought the program again, now I have a bill for the old program for $10 plus the new program for $15 which is a separate issue.
My complaint is I have talked to the VPN customer support twice for 30 minutes each and they could not resolve my problem. (all I had to do was go to the correct screen and select one of six USA DNS servers.) It turns out that they changed their DNS directory and I now use a different process which they never ever ever ever mentioned or suggested to me.
Very lousy support.
- KRYPTOTEL FZ-LLC
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Bravotelco llc
- In-App Purchases
- Vpn One Click 1 Month $1.99
- VpnOneClick 12 months $9.99
- Unlimited Vpn 1 Month $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.