Amion - Physician Scheduling
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage and view your on-call schedule on the go.
Stay on top of your upcoming shifts
· View your schedule at a glance, right from the homepage
· Receive schedule change alerts and notifications
· View your shift schedule in calendar format
Customize your calendar
· Customize your calendar view with easy color coding
· View schedules by week or month
Send and receive HIPAA-Secure Text Messages
· Text anyone in your schedule through the HIPAA-secure platform
· Keep your text messages confidential even when you’re away from your phone with secure notifications
· Read receipts let you know when your text message has been sent and received
· Keep everyone in the loop with group text messaging
· View your colleagues’ Doximity profile to look up fax numbers, back lines, and emails
Manage your logins, groups and on-call team
· Check who else is on call
· See and add your colleagues’ schedule
· Send pages to your colleagues within Amion
· Calendar data remains easily accessible offline
· Manage your profile and career opportunities
Amion has partnered with Doximity, the professional network for physicians, to build the Amion mobile app.
We would love your feedback! Please send comments, ideas or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
A whole new look.
Now optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 plus.
Like the Amion app? Leave us a review and tell us what you think.
Having issues getting set up? Contact us at email@example.com
Gives me my shifts
Nice app to show me my shifts. But it has an annoying notification badge that frequently shows that I have some sort of message. But it is not clear why so I turned the notifications off. Also, sponsored messages are annoying in an app that is for a paid service.
Love this app
One of the best apps made for medical professionals . Only feedback I have for the app developer to somehow be able turn off the repeated page alerts until it is read.
Serves its purpose
Not the best designed app but serves he intended role adequately.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Doximity
- © 2011 Doximity, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.