Amion - Physician Scheduling
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage and view your on-call schedule on the go.
Stay on top of your upcoming shifts
· View your schedule at a glance, right from the homepage
· Receive schedule change alerts and notifications
· View your shift schedule in calendar format
Customize your calendar
· Customize your calendar view with easy color coding
· View schedules by week or month
Send and receive HIPAA-Secure Text Messages
· Text anyone in your schedule through the HIPAA-secure platform
· Keep your text messages confidential even when you’re away from your phone with secure notifications
· Read receipts let you know when your text message has been sent and received
· Keep everyone in the loop with group text messaging
· View your colleagues’ Doximity profile to look up fax numbers, back lines, and emails
Manage your logins, groups and on-call team
· Check who else is on call
· See and add your colleagues’ schedule
· Send pages to your colleagues within Amion
· Calendar data remains easily accessible offline
· Manage your profile and career opportunities
Amion has partnered with Doximity, the professional network for physicians, to build the Amion mobile app.
We would love your feedback! Please send comments, ideas or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.0.8
Swap a Shift
- Propose to switch any of your shifts with a colleague. Send them a proposal via Amion secure text messaging.
- View your next shifts from the Today notifications section. Tap a shift to quickly jump into the Amion app.
Crash fix: tapping Calendars tab was causing a crash. Apologies!
Bug fix: Page option was missing from the Who's On actions when selecting a colleague.
Bug fix: iOS 7 users are now able to access the home tab again.
To check my next shifts and see who's on that day. For anything else, going to the site is better.
Slow. Unreliable. You're better off going to website.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 3.0.8
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Doximity
- © 2011 Doximity, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.