Amion - Physician Scheduling
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage and view your on-call schedule on the go.
Stay on top of your upcoming shifts
· View your schedule at a glance, right from the homepage
· Receive schedule change alerts and notifications
· View your shift schedule in calendar format
Customize your calendar
· Customize your calendar view with easy color coding
· View schedules by week or month
Send and receive HIPAA-Secure Text Messages
· Text anyone in your schedule through the HIPAA-secure platform
· Keep your text messages confidential even when you’re away from your phone with secure notifications
· Read receipts let you know when your text message has been sent and received
· Keep everyone in the loop with group text messaging
· View your colleagues’ Doximity profile to look up fax numbers, back lines, and emails
Manage your logins, groups and on-call team
· Check who else is on call
· See and add your colleagues’ schedule
· Send pages to your colleagues within Amion
· Calendar data remains easily accessible offline
· Manage your profile and career opportunities
Amion has partnered with Doximity, the professional network for physicians, to build the Amion mobile app.
We would love your feedback! Please send comments, ideas or issues to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- We have now enabled this for all users. Please register with Doximity in the latest version of the app to get access!
- Fixed verification prompts for users that don't need to be verified.
If you like the Amion app, please take the time to rate is in the App Store. It really helps us out!
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any ideas, bugs or suggestions.
Works fine for me...
No issues with the app. It works well in conjunction with the online version. Have used it for several years and will continue to use it in our large pediatric group.
I use the app to help look at my schedule and who's on where for our entire practice. Very useful with great improvements over the last year. They are very responsive to feedback and questions!
Worse with each update
App has always been glitchy and doesn't seem to improve. And now they are requiring my personal information be submitted to doximity to log into a service that my practice is already paying for.... No thanks... Planning to move our practice away from amion as soon as I can find a reliable alternative.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 21, 2015
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Doximity
- © 2011 Doximity, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.