Amion - Physician Scheduling
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage and view your on-call schedule on the go.
Stay on top of your upcoming shifts
· View your schedule at a glance, right from the homepage
· Receive schedule change alerts and notifications
· View your shift schedule in calendar format
Customize your calendar
· Customize your calendar view with easy color coding
· View schedules by week or month
Send and receive HIPAA-Secure Text Messages
· Text anyone in your schedule through the HIPAA-secure platform
· Keep your text messages confidential even when you’re away from your phone with secure notifications
· Read receipts let you know when your text message has been sent and received
· Keep everyone in the loop with group text messaging
· View your colleagues’ Doximity profile to look up fax numbers, back lines, and emails
Manage your logins, groups and on-call team
· Check who else is on call
· See and add your colleagues’ schedule
· Send pages to your colleagues within Amion
· Calendar data remains easily accessible offline
· Manage your profile and career opportunities
Amion has partnered with Doximity, the professional network for physicians, to build the Amion mobile app.
We would love your feedback! Please send comments, ideas or issues to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.2.3
- We've moved the Settings to it's own tab. You can still edit your profile by tapping "My Profile" from the Settings tab.
- We've made it easier to forward messages. Press on a message to see the new "Forward" option and send the message to someone else on your schedule.
Clumsy, free, and what we have.
Luckily, this app isn't hard to use!
I had to poke around to figure out how to add colleague's schedules. This app is far from perfect; and refresh problems (i.e. Call shift changes) have caused me significant embarrassment from time to time. However, it is free, it is used by my institution to reflect the schedules of approximately 80 residents, and I continually see that it's getting better. I'm happy to give 5 stars, showing my full support.
Amazing price for a physician scheduling system
Reviewed Websked and 5 other name brands that sell for $20 per doc per month or by schedule such as Websked for $4200 per year for a schedule like ours. Amion price at $350 per year. I've tried to find what the big difference is in the software by talking to customer support and nothing worth 10x the price stands out to me.
Since it was last updated a few months ago, it seems to work a lot better than before. Sometimes it is still slow however it has not kicked me off the application like it used to in the past.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 23, 2015
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Doximity
- © 2015 Doximity, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.