Amion - Physician Scheduling
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage and view your on-call schedule on the go.
Stay on top of your upcoming shifts
· View your schedule at a glance, right from the homepage
· Receive schedule change alerts and notifications
· View your shift schedule in calendar format
Customize your calendar
· Customize your calendar view with easy color coding
· View schedules by week or month
Send and receive HIPAA-Secure Text Messages
· Text anyone in your schedule through the HIPAA-secure platform
· Keep your text messages confidential even when you’re away from your phone with secure notifications
· Read receipts let you know when your text message has been sent and received
· Keep everyone in the loop with group text messaging
· View your colleagues’ Doximity profile to look up fax numbers, back lines, and emails
Manage your logins, groups and on-call team
· Check who else is on call
· See and add your colleagues’ schedule
· Send pages to your colleagues within Amion
· Calendar data remains easily accessible offline
· Manage your profile and career opportunities
Amion has partnered with Doximity, the professional network for physicians, to build the Amion mobile app.
We would love your feedback! Please send comments, ideas or issues to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
- Improved Calendars and Who's On editing UI.
- Mute Options switch for notifications settings.
- Bug fixes.
If you like the Amion app, please take the time to rate is in the App Store. It really helps us out!
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any ideas, bugs or suggestions.
The Urgent Care I work for uses this for all their back/front office and physician scheduling and it's perfect. You always know where everyone is so if you have a question or a patient looking for a certain provider you can quickly find out. Also makes it easy to contact all coworkers.
Super helpful, love the page forwarding, but needs to have a way to turn off notifications for "new people I can contact"
I always think I have a new page that I missed
Forcing doximity accounts
I've been using this for over a year and now they seem to be mandating a doximity account in order to simply view a schedule. I'll use the website instead I guess.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Doximity
- © 2015 Doximity, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.