This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"iBooks for PDFs"
iPDFs - Bridging the gap between print books and the digital interface.
● What the product is
Thoughtfully designed to be more than just a reader, think of your PDF as interactive. Experience vivid page turning effects, crisp search engines, and thumbnails to navigate.
Developed exclusively for PDFs - books, journal articles, magazines, and anything else in the portable document format. Preserve the integrity of information as the author intended, while making it come to life.
● How it's different from everything else
With iPDFs, flip through publications and articles as if the print were directly in front of you. With a simple touch you turn a page to find content transition seamless. Fast. Uninterrupted. All without delay.
"it's like thumbing through a real book"
● Why that's good for you
Like life, there's more to PDFs than just work. Make your experience memorable and get the most from your iPad, iPhone, & iPod Touch. http://tiny.cc/iPDFsDemo
- iPad & iPhone Retina Graphics
- Turn pages with a swipe or a tap
- Find a phrase, word, or character using the built-in search feature
- Quickly navigate through long documents using large thumbnails
- Document outline accessible from every page
- Flip directly to linked pages built into your document
- Open web links right in Safari
- Bookmark your pages for easy access effortlessly
- Add PDF documents to iPDFs from Mail and Safari
- Import PDF documents from any application that supports "Open In..."
- Use iTunes File Sharing to manage your PDF library
- Rearrange the documents on your shelf
- Multiple shelf theme combinations
- Print wirelessly with AirPrint
- Email PDF documents as attachments
- Open your password protected documents
- Double Page Mode with Smart Document-orientation
- 'Realistic Book Style' Graphics
- Device Settings App Toggle Options to enable/disable either of the above
Go Green. By digitizing your documents, you're encouraging a paper free world.
Support no longer provided.
What's New in Version 3.12
Update for iOS 6
I just want to thank everyone for your patience while getting this update together.
Great update additions!
I especially like the on/off options in settings for page edge shading and double page reading mode. I also like the ability to change the book shelves and background styles while the app is open. The new update works perfectly, I really like this app.
You should be able to have the option to turn the pages even when you are zoomed into a page
Crashes too often
You should be able to flip to the next page without decreasing the size of the page before flipping is possible.