By Giftshopper LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"one of the best iPhone gift list apps" - Crazy Mike's Apps
Collect & Organize Your Gift Ideas • Track Your Gift and Souvenir Spending • Never forget a person or a gift again!
GiftShopper is a stylish app for collecting, organizing and sharing your gift ideas. It also helps you to stay within your planned budget.
Ideal for Christmas, Hanukkah, Valentine's, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations and other special events.
Featured in the App Store as "New and Noteworthy" in the USA, Canada, Australia, and several other countries!
Consistently praised for its simplicity and effectiveness by users, the app automatically tracks your purchases and ensures that you stay within your gift giving budget.
GiftShopper will keep all your gift ideas and spendings clear, organized and instantly comprehensible.
"Easy to use. Did all of my holiday shopping with this app! Highly recommend" - Michael Ferguson, U.S.A.
"Last year I tried a couple of gift tracking apps but they just seemed too complicated. This app, however, is as described Very Easy To Use." - Beekersc, USA
"Saved me a lot of time, so that I can focus on the presents" - T. Drucki, USA
• Very easy to use - even during shopping!
• Create events for any occasion of the year
• Add persons directly from your iPhone's Contacts
• Manage your gift lists in an intuitive and easy way
• Easily edit or delete occasions, persons or gifts
• Assign photos to your gift items or ideas
• Simply tap gifts to mark them as "Purchased" / "Not yet purchased"
• Share your gift lists via email (html, csv and plain text)
• Full iOS 6 compatibility
• Polished user interface, optimized for retina display and the iPhone 5
• Many other things that will make your day brighter :)
With a clean user interface, the app includes no instructions for use; all operations are intuitive and trouble-free.
• Easily Manage Your Gift Giving Needs
It couldn't be easier:
- Set an occasion and your planned budget
- Enter persons - manually or from your iPhone contacts
- Compose the gift list for every individual
- Mark gifts as purchased / not yet purchased using a single tap
• Collect Gift Ideas
Take photos of potential gifts or record your gift ideas for reference later.
• Track Your Gift and Souvenir Spending
GiftShopper helps you to plan and track your gift giving needs for any special event or holiday.
See how many gifts you've purchased, and how much money you've spent by person and in total. The app will warn you if you exceed the planned budget, while ensuring you're not missing anyone.
With this app in your pocket, you can instantly check whether you are within the planned budget.
• Share Your Gift Lists
E-mail your gift lists to yourself, friends or family (html, plain text or csv - the latter can be edited in your preferred spreadsheet application).
• Passcode Protection
You can set a passcode lock to prevent prying eyes from seeing gift ideas.
Connect with us:
GiftShopper is your best companion when it comes to gift shopping and collecting gift ideas!
What's New in Version 2.2
Updates for iOS 8
This app does what it advertises it will do, so for that, I have to give it 5 stars. It's very user-friendly and fairly intuitive to operate, so you can just jump right in! I love being able to check off items as I purchase them and even add a picture, since I tend to buy things early and forget about them.
There are a few features I'd love to see added:
• Ability to set a budget for a person without adding an item. (For instance, I'd like to set a budget for $25 for Jordan, but I don't necessarily know what I'm going to get him yet...) I thought this used to be a feature, but when I logged in this year I couldn't figure out how to make that portion work anymore.
• Ability to check off each individual step of the gifting process: idea, purchase, ship, deliver, wrap, give.
• Photos taken within the app should save to the camera roll. (Right now they don't, which means if I change my mind on whom I'm giving that gift to, it's a pain to change it in the app.)
• Ability to sort recipients alphabetically or by when you added them.
• Ability to copy and edit a precious gift list.
• Ability to group recipients for better organization - ex. by family name or place (such as work) in.
• Sync with a website so I can view my list from a computer!
All in all, I'd say downloading this app definitely made my holiday season a little less stressful. 👍
Simple, easy to navigate, takes a bit of time to add names but that is expected. Good reminders when adding first gift for individual. Like the email feature - what I received was a simple table with everything clearly identified for each individual.
I highly recommend for a simple way to keep track of recipients, gift ideas for each person, gift purchases, total amount purchased, and one of the best features is the photo option, now I can wrap and label gifts and know what is inside. Hurray for simplicity!
Only suggestion, make it for iPad too.
Add "shipped" and "delivered"
Love the app & am using it for Christmas! BUT... I would love to have a shipped and a delivered circle to check off too because all the gifts we order online ship separately at times and get delivered at different times. It would be an EASY way of keeping up with it all until the gift ends up in the hands that they were meant for. Also, an email is you forget your passcode btwn now and Christmas. Christmas blessings for everyone!!!!!! Thanks for the consideration!