Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the makers of Video Camera and Fast Camera. Need to magnify something really small? Instantly turn your phone into the solution with MAGNIFY.
The app comes on in an INSTANT, no menus or adds, just a simple, easy to use slider that lets you zoom in and out. You can even take a picture to save the information for later. Everything you need and nothing you don't!
• Great for restaurant menus, medication bottles, nutrition facts, users manuals, and newspapers.
• Ever forget your reading glasses? Don't worry about carrying an extra lens in your wallet on on a keychain. Use the phone you already have to read anything anywhere.
Get MAGNIFY now!
Magnify is a fantastic APP.
I got this in AppsGoneFree but would GLADLY pay for it! And to think I almost deleted it.! The problem I encountered happened when I hit "NO" when asked to give Magnify permission to my photos, not thinking it would prevent me from "saving" any of my Magnify zooms in my photos. I contacted Help and got Michael Z., founder, and he was wonderful in his instructions to make Magnify work.
1. Don't press the NO button . Magnify needs to access photos to save them when you want to
2. Go to SETTINGS>PRIVACY>PHOTOS and make sure Magnify IS allowed.
3. If Magnify didn't show up in #2 (as was in my case) you need to force quit (double tap home button to bring up multitasking tray then tap+hold the Magnify icon until it wiggles & shows a red (-) button. Tap it to force quit.
4. To force restart,hold down Power & Home buttons at same time for about 15 sec. Or until the device restart and the Apple logo comes up. Then release.
NOTE: if you got this app for free, you can still get it back from the App Store even if no longer free and NOT be charged. This is true for ALL free apps.
This review may seem oversimplified to some of you, but I am a newbie to my iPad and I know there are others like me out there, so be patient with us! THANK YOU Michael Z...and I am GLAD I did not delete this fantastic app that now magnifies and saves for me!
I found this app to be unique. Many times I have wanted to zoom in real close and snap a photo of a something. This app does that. I did have a problem with the app taking a photo and I could not find it anywhere so I sent an email to the developer and he replied with this:
"iOS 6 has a new privacy section under Settings app. Go to privacy-->photos and make sure Magnify is allowed. If it doesn't show, try force quitting and relaunching. If that doesn't work, you may have to reinstall and reboot."
This solved that for me. Didn't have to reinstall, just changed the privacy settings.
Very nice app. Flashlight feature to light up the subject matter (or just use as a flashlight), adjustable zoom (gets in quite close) and if you want, you can take a photo.
This is an awesome App. It is great for what it is intended --magnifying small print on prescription bottles, food cans, newspapers etc.
When I loaded the App, I had an issue with the camera not loading a picture to my camera roll. The developer/creator of this App replied to my question in less than 24 hours and had me using the App in no time. In the privacy settings, IOS is asking for permission to give Magnify access to my photo's which I had set to "no".
It is a very clever App and I am sure I will be using it for many times to come.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Dec 03, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ESS International Corporation
- © i4software - ESS International Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).