By Flaming Pear Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your score up to FIFTY POINTS in Scrabble® by exploiting the power of two and three-letter words. Effortlessly find the single letters that fit the board to make valid short words.
- Long-press the score to see the top-scoring word
- Type your whole rack to reveal all possible short words in your hand
- Swipe the letters to see words and scores
- Complete lists of allowable two and three letter words, with definitions
- Customizable choice of dictionaries for both North American and UK play
- Use a question mark (“?”) for wildcard letter matching
- Want to get rid of a specific letter? Type it as a capital
- Use as a study tool and as an in-game resource
- Weaker players can even the playing field when they’re up against stronger players
- Any player can use it to hone their game
WARNING: The first time you play a word like “za” or “qi” (both of which appear in all dictionaries) your opponents may be outraged and appalled. Expect this outrage to continue until the first time they have the opportunity to play one of these words, after which you should have no more problems.
What's New in Version 1.52
- UI improvements
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 1.52
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Flaming Pear Software
- © 2015 Flaming Pear Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.