Part of the Math Practice Tools CFS Bundle
Practice Addition facts through 10 and Subtraction facts up to 20 minus 10.
• Select Sums to 5, 10, 15, or 20.
• OR adjust the addends separately for your problems in the a+b=c form. And make separate selections for the minuend and subtrahend when solving a-b=c problems.
• Display problems vertically or horizontally.
Practice Addition using three addends in the form of a+b+c=x+y or a+b+c=x.
• A subtraction option for a-b=x-y is also provided.
Options include showing objects when a problem is displayed, using counters to drag into place, using a 10-frame, or using marker board to help solve the problem.
• Updated to support iOS12 - thank you for your patience.
• A few other minor tweaks.
• As time allows, I'd enjoy hearing how you're using the app in the classroom or at home.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.