Vocal - Vocally control your computer
By Matthew Roberts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-YOU NEED A WIRELESS NETWORK FOR VOCAL FOR IPHONE TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR MAC-
Vocal lets you send commands and dictate straight to your Mac!
Using the voice recognition feature on the iPhone 4S and new iPad (and manual text entry on other devices), you can navigate and use your computer using just your voice.
Vocal can control any application on your computer through command recognition, and uses a powerful system called Vocal Chords to do so. Want a new command added? Just send us a message and we'll add that command instantly, over the air, to Vocal for Mac.
- Connect straight to your computer using Vocal for Mac, available to download from our website and the Mac App Store
- Send commands like "play the next song" and have your computer act straight away (note - in English only, commands are not recognised in other languages)
- Dictate long documents and emails with ease
- For voice recognition: an iPhone 4S (however commands can be manually entered into the text box when controlling your computer)
- Vocal for Mac, available as a free download
- An Internet connection on your iPhone (for the dictation to work)
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Added iPhone 5 support
- Bug fixes
I almost didn't buy this App because I couldn't find the web page.
The new link to download the Mac software is vocal.im
I think the developers forgot to update the web page in the app.
I recommended 100%
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 08, 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Matthew Roberts
- © Matthew Roberts
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.