By Macadamia Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Chosen by the App Store in the 'App Store Best of 2012'!!!
* BBC: “...This app should be mandatory!”
* FoxNews: “...GroupShot is a must for your iPhone or iPad!”
* Techcrunch: “It’s magic!”
* Digital Photo Buzz: ”It really blows my mind how far technology has come…”
* Appolicios: ”GroupShot iPhone app is photography magic… fantastic addition to an iPhone photographer’s toolkit”
* Techpp: “GroupShot bowled me over the very first time I used it… It is by far the coolest app I have seen in the recent times”
* App Advice: ”There are plenty of photo editing apps... GroupShot by Macadamia Apps stands above the rest…”
GroupShot solves a common problem found in group photos, namely one person who isn’t facing the camera or whose expression doesn’t fit the rest of the group.
Usually people take several shots of group photos, with the hope that one will be perfect.
With GroupShot, users can pick and choose parts of each photo, then combine all the parts to create the perfect shot that looks exactly the same.
The usage is incredibly simple. All you need to do is to load your images, mark the parts you wish to replace, and choose the best option from the rest of the set.
GroupShot is very easy to use and requires no technical knowledge.
Please watch our video here:
Please follow us here:
contact us here:
Q: What is the resolution of the image created by GroupShot?
A: The resolution of the image created by the current version is 800 x 600 px.
Q: Does GroupShot work with pictures that are not identical?
A: GroupShot works the best with pictures that have the same background, however, pictures do not need to be identical. The images on this page and in our demo albums are a good example.
Q: Do I have to enable enable Location Services?
A: No. Location Services is optional. If you wish to leave it off, you can do that.
Q: Does it work on iPad?
A: Yes, of course!
Please tell us what you think!
What's New in Version 1.9.4
Major performance optimizations and bugfixes
So close to great
70% of the time everything works perfectly on my iPhone. But there are times when it's buggy. Specifically in those times, the app just won't see the photo I need. I take 5 photos and it will only see 4 of them. If I make a folder, it sees the folder with 5 photos, but inside the folder only 4. All my workarounds fail.
I would also add, when things do work, I wish the resolution was better on the final image. It seems to lose a generation or two on the finish.
So very close to perfect.
So much potential
Great concept and the interface is good, but it's buggy for sure and the resolution should have been enhanced by now. Please keep at this because this could be an amazing app. I would pay 10 bucks for this app if it worked solidly and could output to a higher resolution. Thanks
Low Resolution leaves output unusable
This app could be so useful, if the saved output was in a higher resolution. The low resolution leaves them blurry and completely unusable. Would be the bomb if there was an option to save in full-resolution!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 1.9.4
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Macadamia Apps LLC
- © 2014 Macadamia Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.