By Macadamia Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Chosen by the App Store in the 'App Store Best of 2012'!!!
* BBC: “...This app should be mandatory!”
* FoxNews: “...GroupShot is a must for your iPhone or iPad!”
* Techcrunch: “It’s magic!”
* Digital Photo Buzz: ”It really blows my mind how far technology has come…”
* Appolicios: ”GroupShot iPhone app is photography magic… fantastic addition to an iPhone photographer’s toolkit”
* Techpp: “GroupShot bowled me over the very first time I used it… It is by far the coolest app I have seen in the recent times”
* App Advice: ”There are plenty of photo editing apps... GroupShot by Macadamia Apps stands above the rest…”
GroupShot solves a common problem found in group photos, namely one person who isn’t facing the camera or whose expression doesn’t fit the rest of the group.
Usually people take several shots of group photos, with the hope that one will be perfect.
With GroupShot, users can pick and choose parts of each photo, then combine all the parts to create the perfect shot that looks exactly the same.
The usage is incredibly simple. All you need to do is to load your images, mark the parts you wish to replace, and choose the best option from the rest of the set.
GroupShot is very easy to use and requires no technical knowledge.
Please watch our video here:
Please follow us here:
contact us here:
Q: What is the resolution of the image created by GroupShot?
A: The resolution of the image created by the current version is 800 x 600 px.
Q: Does GroupShot work with pictures that are not identical?
A: GroupShot works the best with pictures that have the same background, however, pictures do not need to be identical. The images on this page and in our demo albums are a good example.
Q: Do I have to enable enable Location Services?
A: No. Location Services is optional. If you wish to leave it off, you can do that.
Q: Does it work on iPad?
A: Yes, of course!
Please tell us what you think!
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Support for iOS8
Saved a special family moment
We just had a chance to get family from both coasts together to spend one last time together before their grandfather was too old to travel anymore, possibly the last time some of them would ever see him alive. All the pictures in the big group photo had someone with their eyes closed, looking goofy or otherwise messing up a good photo. With only a 10 sec tutorial I was able to fix the photos! They look great! You can't tell that any editing was done! Memories are saved, without the faux pas. I am ecstatic!!
Just About Perfect!
Needs to support combining photos of different exposures. The app always says the photos don't match.
Update: Changing my 4 stars to 1 star until the app crashing is resolved!
Update: Changing back to 4 stars since it was updated for iOS 8. Needs some tweaks to work on iPhone 6 Plus hi-res screen. But it does appear to sort photos by most recent now. :)
Works well, but low resolution
App does work as described, even with multiple photos (I tried up to 5 at once without issue).
Only problem is the app exports the photos in very low resolution. It works ok for posting online, but isn't high enough resolution for printing the photos out. Hopefully this can be changed in a future update.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 18, 2014
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 19.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Macadamia Apps LLC
- © 2014 Macadamia Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.