By Macadamia Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Chosen by the App Store in the 'App Store Best of 2012'!!!
* BBC: “...This app should be mandatory!”
* FoxNews: “...GroupShot is a must for your iPhone or iPad!”
* Techcrunch: “It’s magic!”
* Digital Photo Buzz: ”It really blows my mind how far technology has come…”
* Appolicios: ”GroupShot iPhone app is photography magic… fantastic addition to an iPhone photographer’s toolkit”
* Techpp: “GroupShot bowled me over the very first time I used it… It is by far the coolest app I have seen in the recent times”
* App Advice: ”There are plenty of photo editing apps... GroupShot by Macadamia Apps stands above the rest…”
GroupShot solves a common problem found in group photos, namely one person who isn’t facing the camera or whose expression doesn’t fit the rest of the group.
Usually people take several shots of group photos, with the hope that one will be perfect.
With GroupShot, users can pick and choose parts of each photo, then combine all the parts to create the perfect shot that looks exactly the same.
The usage is incredibly simple. All you need to do is to load your images, mark the parts you wish to replace, and choose the best option from the rest of the set.
GroupShot is very easy to use and requires no technical knowledge.
Please watch our video here:
Please follow us here:
contact us here:
Q: What is the resolution of the image created by GroupShot?
A: The resolution of the image created by the current version is 800 x 600 px.
Q: Does GroupShot work with pictures that are not identical?
A: GroupShot works the best with pictures that have the same background, however, pictures do not need to be identical. The images on this page and in our demo albums are a good example.
Q: Do I have to enable enable Location Services?
A: No. Location Services is optional. If you wish to leave it off, you can do that.
Q: Does it work on iPad?
A: Yes, of course!
Please tell us what you think!
What's New in Version 1.9
iOS 7.0 ready
Several bug fixes
Great, but buggy
This app does exactly what you want it to do. I used four pictures to pull faces from to get a great group shot that included seven kids, seven adults and two dogs.
It does lose pixels when the pics are merged, but that's by design to blend subtle differences around the edges of the merge.
Other reviews are correct about it being buggy. You can only finish one group shot, then you'll have to close the app, or even restart the tablet before you can start on a new picture. But the end result is worth the hassle, so I am still giving it 4 stars.
Love but there's bugs
I absolutely love this app when it's working. The second picture often gets distorted and the buttons stop working when I try to switch main picture. If y'all could fix those problems this would be the best app ever! Thank you :)
SO MANY PROBLEMS
Distorts additional photos, rendering them useless. Constantly freezes and needs to be force quit. If you manage to be able to edit a photo, it won't save. And the few times *ages* ago that I was able to actually save an edited photo, it is in very noticeably lower resolution. (Aside from the low rez just being an annoyance), until these bugs are resolved, this app is worthless.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 24, 2013
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Macadamia Apps LLC
- © 2011 Macadamia Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.