Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KrithiBook is an essential companion app for all Carnatic Music connoiseurs! It is a handy quick reference to more than 4600 songs (krithis) featuring most of the major Carnatic Music composers. For each song, the title, the raga (with mēḷa, ārōhaṇa, avarōhaṇa), the tala and the composer is provided. All informaton is cross-referenced in multiple ways resulting in a simple, yet powerful storehouse of knowledge!
Lyrics and meanings are available for all Tyagaraja and Syama Shastri krithis.
Lyrics are available for all Muttusvami Dikshitar and Papanasam Sivan krithis
What's New in Version 1.3
- Lyrics and meaning for all Syama Sastri krithis, and lyrics for all Papanasam Sivan krithis
- Support for rendering song and lyric information in Telugu script.
- Fixed bug with iOS 9.1, where lyrics were not displayed.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 15, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ramadorai Arunkumar
- © 2011, 2012, 2015 Ramadorai Arunkumar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.