By SuperFine Games Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now updated for the iPhone 5 - Get it now while it's free to play on your new iPhone!
==== Ranked Top 25 Free Apps, Top 10 Free Games in US and around the world ====
"It's a brilliant blend of Little Computer People and Settlers with a bit of Tiny Tower and some fresh new ideas thrown-in for good measure." -- indiegames.com
iTunes User Reviews:
"Pocket Minions will keep you busy every second of the game. Between resource management, tending to the castle and the minions, and slaying dragons, you'll find yourself absorbed into the Pocket Minion world."
"Flicking the little beggars around is fun!"
"Me & my kids have so much fun with this game!"
"Very fun and addictive. Now clean my toilets!"
One day, a group of hapless minions wandered into a beautiful valley and built a castle, only to find that their construction work had angered the ferocious fire-breathing dragons that lived there. It’s up to YOU - the Almighty Finger - to save them from being burned to a crisp by those angry dragons.
• Play through 10 levels to lead your minions safely to the LEGENDARY TREASURE!
• Build your medieval castle from the ground up and watch as your tiny minions move in and go about their business
• Tap to collect the resources that your minions produce
• Manage your tower well to maximize your minion’s productivity - make sure the furnaces are hot, toilets clean and fresh smelling to keep your minions from rioting. Angry minions will turn into thieves and steal your stuff!
• Recruit minions with special abilities to help you catch thieves or exorcise ghosts
• Defend your castle from dragon attacks!
• Physics sim lets you flick and toss your minions
• Who is the Mightiest Finger of all? Check your score and ranking in GameCenter!
Pocket Minions is an Universal app with support for retina displays on both iPhone and iPad!
Follow us on Twitter: @superfinegames
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/superfinegames
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Fixed bug with add resources popup getting stuck on the iPad
I very much enjoy this game: there's always something you can do, and can be almost addicting. One thing that annoys me that I'd like to see corrected, would be how the dragon crystals are spent. I find I keep accidentally spending them when I'm gathering items from minions, or selecting specific minions. What happens is I will select a minion, and when I go to tap away, my finger doesn't always move how I want it. I accept that it is in part my own doing, however it still irritates me how often it happens. If I were to try to correct it on my own, it would considerably slow my gameplay. An easy fix for this would be to add a confirmation screen before spending the crystals, as they are hard to come by, and I hate needless waste. In addition, it would be nice if on said screen, it would say how many crystals are being spent. Aside from this small improvement, I think there isn't much more that could be added to make it anymore fun, as it already is entertaining to the point of addiction. I rarely give a five star review, and tend not to leave reviews at all, but I felt this should be shared.
Fun Way To Pass The Time Away
Fun game. Wasn't sure about downloading because so many games want you to buy items but so far this game hasn't done this and I like that. It even gives me discounts on some products. Good overall fun for the occasional player and I have had no problem with the functionality of the game. True, tutorial could be a little better but it really didn't bother me all that much as it is quite easy to figure the game out. Good graphics and music round out this entertaining game. Hint: Don't tap too fast or you may lose a few crystals. I would not hesitate to download it.
Addictive - play as you go or pick it up when you want
I will play this a lot when I watch TV, talk on the phone, etc. and then usually leave it and check in later. It's cute and fun to build, wait times reasonable, but the aim might become boring for others once they've realized you level towers to a point and move on. Gold is universal - items apply only to each tower.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 24, 2013
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 48.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: SuperFine Games Limited
- © SuperFine Games Limited 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Crystals$0.99
- A Pouch of Crystals$4.99
- A Sack of Crystals$9.99
- Party Favor$0.99
- Crystal Treasure Box$29.99
- Crystal Treasure Chest$49.99
- Amulet of Reform$4.99