Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our revolutionary hCG Diet is advancing the protocol in a whole new way. We’ve reinvented the hCG Diet App- accurately basing our features from Dr. Simeon’s protocol.
— Our complete package that now tracks all of your diet phases from 1 through 4 and our new “Life” phase to meal plan with over 5,000 food items which sort the better options to the top. Our app is the first of its kind because we are the only hCG Diet company that has the ability sync all of your iPad/iPhone information (such as weight, measurements, notes and photos) with our site hCGcompanion for free.
• Ability to sync your iPad/iPhone information with our online web site.
• Daily Meal Planning in Phases 2, 3, 4, and Life. Which then automatically creates shopping list.
• Ability to print your graphs and shopping list from online.
• Expanded Can I Eat food database that now includes prepared food items (total database is over 5,000 items with Calories)
• Protocol success calendar that now tracks your daily progress. It is our new way for you to not only get a quick overview of where you stand in your diet schedule but also fill in any data you may have missed.
• Vegetarian options to use during P2 such as Pea and Whey protein. Along with not seeing the meat/animal product icons if you choose.
• We have streamlined P2 planning so you can choose to see only what you will be eating.
• Enhanced videos that walk you through how to use the app along with detailed help information. (As with all of our apps)
• We accommodate multiple dosage schedules depending on the type of hCG you have decided to take.
• Notifications are sent direct to your device.
• Members Meet allows you to connect to Facebook if you want.
• Calorie tracking. See your daily calories for every planned meal in all phases.
• Easy to navigate and clear interface. Made for both beginner or advanced dieter.
• New e-ticket system which will better serve your technical questions.
• For those that use the Withing’s WIFI scale you will now be able to sync your weights with the app via WIFI and never need to record them by hand.
• Track your water and body fat and view each in graph form.
• The ability to automatically be reminded of a steak or apple day.
• We accommodate both Metric or Imperial Measurements for food, and your weight and measurements
• Ability to plan each day’s meals. Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. And view all of this information on your home screen.
• Push-pin icons that serve as reminders to plan meals.
• Passcode lock your app so that your personal information and photos are secure.
• Ability to reset all data or just some information before starting another round.
• Works for both sublingual or injections.
• Ability to change your start date and override the system easily without loosing your information (i. e. you want to shorten stage 4 so you can start a second round sooner).
• Ability to take and store photos each day and attach them to the Calendar by day. This is a great way for you to see your journey from start to finish. Once you take photos you can create your own slide show to show friends fright from the app.
• Journal notes section, where you can log entries for each day of the diet. Then quickly monitor which days were successful or not by clicking on the references icons (Followed, Cheated, Gained etc).
• Automatic weight and body measurement graphs are created when you enter your numbers each day.
• Dr. Simeons’ Pounds and inches complete book included in the app
• Downloadable Podcast – a complete voice recording of Dr. Simeon’s book broken down into specific chapters.
What's New in Version 7.1
- Added icons to the Home Screen in Phase 2 as well as under the supplement tab to make it even easier to track.
Can't go back
I am disappointed. I want to do another round and instead of keeping track of another round I have to change the dates of my last round. And I forgot to put my weight in yesterday, well the app looks like it will let me enter my weight, but when the screen pops up and says "enter weight" I have no keyboard to enter my weight with (iPhone). I love this app, but the glitches make it had to give it 5 stars. Please make another update to fix these bugs. My absolutely favorite part of this app is that the book comes on audio so I listened to the book and understood what I was supposed to do on this diet to make it work. I don't have time to read with how busy I am, but I do have time to listen to it while I work and drive to and from work. This is the only diet that has worked for me to remove actual fat and not muscle, and this app is my life saver to help me keep track of everything. Please fix the bugs-I love your app!
Not worth $9.99 and frustrated
My wife and I both purchased the app. Even though it says you can change past dates, we cannot change them. It is hard to navigate through the app, as we have to click on icons multiple times to select or open.
Other screens freeze, such as the menu selecting dates and once entered cannot be changed.
The measurement section would be nice if it was for both sides of the body.
We both entered our start date and it miscalculated one day extra, so our 1st day in phase 2 was actually still our 2nd day in phase one.
We both tried the reset feature but to no avail. I also tried creating a "ticket" to alert the developers of the problems but that feature didn't work either. It was terrible to navigate from my phone, unable to zoom in or turn sideways to try and view better on my screen.
I used a previous version of this app several years ago and am EXTREMELY disappointed with this app's inability to work.
I am only giving it one star because I have to choose a star. Otherwise it would get none.
Very Handy but Low Quality
So far this app is very useful, but the app is rather clunky. The buttons/icon don't respond well to clicking, I find I have to tap 3-5 times per icon before it recognizes the tap. I also don't like all the typos and spelling errors.
Other than that... the app is very informative and handy. The $9.99 price is ridiculous, but I was willing to pay for it because I want to discipline myself to using it.
I think $6.99 extra for recipes is insane. I won't pay that - especially after spending $10 on the app. Sorry developer, not gonna happen!
Oh, and developer... If you read this, please update the quality of the app. We shouldn't have to struggle to click on menu items and icons. That's why I only gave you 3 stars...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 31, 2013
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appilicious
- © 2012 Appilicious LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Phase 2 Recipes $6.99