Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our revolutionary hCG Diet is advancing the protocol in a whole new way. We’ve reinvented the hCG Diet App- accurately basing our features from Dr. Simeon’s protocol.
— Our complete package that now tracks all of your diet phases from 1 through 4 and our new “Life” phase to meal plan with over 5,000 food items which sort the better options to the top. Our app is the first of its kind because we are the only hCG Diet company that has the ability sync all of your iPad/iPhone information (such as weight, measurements, notes and photos) with our site hCGcompanion for free.
• Ability to sync your iPad/iPhone information with our online web site.
• Daily Meal Planning in Phases 2, 3, 4, and Life. Which then automatically creates shopping list.
• Ability to print your graphs and shopping list from online.
• Expanded Can I Eat food database that now includes prepared food items (total database is over 5,000 items with Calories)
• Protocol success calendar that now tracks your daily progress. It is our new way for you to not only get a quick overview of where you stand in your diet schedule but also fill in any data you may have missed.
• Vegetarian options to use during P2 such as Pea and Whey protein. Along with not seeing the meat/animal product icons if you choose.
• We have streamlined P2 planning so you can choose to see only what you will be eating.
• Enhanced videos that walk you through how to use the app along with detailed help information. (As with all of our apps)
• We accommodate multiple dosage schedules depending on the type of hCG you have decided to take.
• Notifications are sent direct to your device.
• Members Meet allows you to connect to Facebook if you want.
• Calorie tracking. See your daily calories for every planned meal in all phases.
• Easy to navigate and clear interface. Made for both beginner or advanced dieter.
• New e-ticket system which will better serve your technical questions.
• For those that use the Withing’s WIFI scale you will now be able to sync your weights with the app via WIFI and never need to record them by hand.
• Track your water and body fat and view each in graph form.
• The ability to automatically be reminded of a steak or apple day.
• We accommodate both Metric or Imperial Measurements for food, and your weight and measurements
• Ability to plan each day’s meals. Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. And view all of this information on your home screen.
• Push-pin icons that serve as reminders to plan meals.
• Passcode lock your app so that your personal information and photos are secure.
• Ability to reset all data or just some information before starting another round.
• Works for both sublingual or injections.
• Ability to change your start date and override the system easily without loosing your information (i. e. you want to shorten stage 4 so you can start a second round sooner).
• Ability to take and store photos each day and attach them to the Calendar by day. This is a great way for you to see your journey from start to finish. Once you take photos you can create your own slide show to show friends fright from the app.
• Journal notes section, where you can log entries for each day of the diet. Then quickly monitor which days were successful or not by clicking on the references icons (Followed, Cheated, Gained etc).
• Automatic weight and body measurement graphs are created when you enter your numbers each day.
• Dr. Simeons’ Pounds and inches complete book included in the app
• Downloadable Podcast – a complete voice recording of Dr. Simeon’s book broken down into specific chapters.
What's New in Version 7.1
- Added icons to the Home Screen in Phase 2 as well as under the supplement tab to make it even easier to track.
Can't go back
I am disappointed. I want to do another round and instead of keeping track of another round I have to change the dates of my last round. And I forgot to put my weight in yesterday, well the app looks like it will let me enter my weight, but when the screen pops up and says "enter weight" I have no keyboard to enter my weight with (iPhone). I love this app, but the glitches make it had to give it 5 stars. Please make another update to fix these bugs. My absolutely favorite part of this app is that the book comes on audio so I listened to the book and understood what I was supposed to do on this diet to make it work. I don't have time to read with how busy I am, but I do have time to listen to it while I work and drive to and from work. This is the only diet that has worked for me to remove actual fat and not muscle, and this app is my life saver to help me keep track of everything. Please fix the bugs-I love your app!
Notifications are a bummer
Great app, BUT slightly misleading, it tells u how to send notifications to cell phone and email but there is no profile to do it in, notifications go to my iPad sometimes,but are not very clear, I would rather it go to my cell, since I always have it on me, also the recipes do NOT come with it so that's a rip off for such an expensive app, I wish I could add more glasses of water to be marked also, but biggest downfall is definitely notifications, the idea of it is great, they just need to put profile back on and have notifications sent text message to phone like the help video shows
Not well thought out...
Been using for a few days, but here are the shortcomings:
1. No breakfast option. Why not put it in? My doctor advises a vegetarian protein shake for breakfast and has for years to get metabolism going and has seen great success. Please add.
2. Why are the breadsticks permanently on the main screen? It is not mandatory to eat them. Super annoying to have them on there. Please remove.
3. Calories for food are way off. My protein shake has 140 calories, but the app says it's 200. Spinach leaves for that amount are way off. Makes counting the calories practically useless.
4. Halibut IS allowed on the diet. The app says it is not?
5. I don't care about taking measurements. The tape measure is constantly on. There should be a toggle to keep this or remove it.
6. On the home screen, why is there not a snack box in addition to lunch and dinner?
7. We should be able to customize which meals we want: breakfast/lunch/dinner.
8. Very little customization. Options, options, options!
OVERALL: Overpriced for what you get. Needs to be brought up to date. Needs more customization. Needs work. Will they listen?
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 31, 2013
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appilicious
- © 2012 Appilicious LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Phase 2 Recipes $3.99