Altman Z-Score +
By Business Compass LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Analyze any of 3740 (3079 US and 661 Non-US) publicly traded industrial companies trading in US Exchanges (NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, OTC BB & Pinksheet) by entering ticker symbol.
This App has been developed and enhanced in collaboration with Dr. Edward I. Altman, Max L. Heine Professor of Finance at the Stern School of Business, New York University to deliver following 4 benefits:
1. Make informed corporate lending decisions
2. Manage accounts receivable more effectively
3. Select corporate equity and debt securities
4. Identify and manage corporate defaults and turnarounds
1. Analyze Z, Z' and Z" scores for Public US Manufacturing, Private US Manufacturing, US Public & Private Non-Manufacturing and Public/Private Foreign industrial firms
2. Generate Bond Rating Equivalent (BRE)
a. Based on industry category
b. Credit Rating Agency latter and alphanumeric grades
3. Understand percentile ranking within and across manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors
4. Generate probability of default (PD) over 1-10 years of time horizon into future for existing loans/bonds and/or all customers as well as for new bond/loan issues
5. For BRE in default (D), generate statistical probability of default
6. Analyze trends over 3 year period
7. Analyze a score: Generate Bond Rating Equivalent, Probability of Default by entering a score and selecting public/private, manufacturing/non-manufacturing, US/non-US and the industry
8. Upload data file to web site, access and process the file from the app - useful in client presentations and travel - assistant can upload file remotely for analysis and presentation from App
9. Analyze companies using ticker symbol from 3472 publicly traded industrial companies (2854 US and 618 non-US) traded on NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, OTC BB and Pinksheet. Every quarter 100 companies can be analyzed.
10. Share result via e-mail as pdf attachment as well as print result
11. Calculator is available with data input so that user can perform arithmetic calculations right from inside the App
12. Compare 2 or more companies by entering ticker symbols separated by comma.
1. Benchmarks and Percentiles will be updated at least once a year.
2. Company data will be refreshed on a quarterly basis
1. Term of the license is 1 year. After 1 year from the first use, license will expire. 2012 version will be available in October 2012.
2. 100 companies can be analyzed each quarter using ticker symbol
What's New in Version 11.5
Compare 2 or more companies by entering ticker symbols separated by comma.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 11, 2012
- Version: 11.5
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Business Compass LLC
- © Business Compass LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.