Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For those who love live music, Qello Concerts brings the show to you! Qello streams the world's largest collection of full-length HD concerts and music documentaries on demand to all your iOS devices, including Apple TV. With content from all the major music labels and a host of content providers, Qello Concerts spans every music genre from the 1920's to today.
* Legendary concerts: Nirvana, The Doors, Queen, Jimi Hendrix, Tupac, Bob Marley, Sublime, Elvis Presley, Johnnie Cash, and more.
* Today's hottest artists: Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Idina Menzel, Jack Johnson, Imagine Dragons, Mumford & Sons, and so many more.
* Class acts: Placido Domingo, Wynton Marsalis, Frank Sinatra, or performances of Swan Lake and Beethoven.
* More incredible artists: The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, B.B. King, Toby Mac, U2, Paul Simon, The Eurthymics, Linkin Park, Alicia Keys, Santana, Metallica, Lamb of God, Radiohead, Madonna, Tina Turner, Barbara Streisand, Stevie Nicks, Kenny Chesney, Nora Jones, Gov't Mule, Rush, Keane, the list goes on and on.
* Documentaries galore! Get a music education with Qello's vast collection of music documentaries!
* Enjoy Qello's currated Setlists and Collections.
* Create your own Setlists of live concert moments.
* Turn your Big Screen into a stage with Qello Concerts on Apple TV.
* Qello TV: Kick back and enjoy 30+ channels of continuous concert programming.
QELLO IN THE NEWS:
USA Today: A haven for music movies. | TechCrunch: "Best iOS Apps to Watch on Apple TV." | Billboard: "A Super-Hip Netflix for Concert Films."
Apple has featured Qello as "New & Noteworthy," "What's Hot," "Amazing on iPhone 5," and a "Music Discovery" essential app.
The app download includes one or more free tracks from every show, plus more than 30 channels of continuous concert moments on Qello TV.
To get unlimited access to the entire Qello collection, sign up for a 7-DAY FREE TRIAL. After your free trial ends, your Qello All-Access Pass subscription will automatically renew at $4.99 US each month, billed through your iTunes account. It's risk-free because you can cancel at any time by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings.
Enjoy the music!
We're eager to improve your Qello iOS experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Help us help you - contact us directly at http://applehelp.qello.com
What's New in Version 1.8
* Removed the default login screen upon app launch, providing immediate entry into the app to explore Qello's vast library of shows.
* Made several code optimizations and enhancements, resulting in faster performance throughout the app.
* Fixed a few minor bugs and improved error handling.
* Changed the "Qello" app name to "Qello Concerts".
The library of concerts has grown tremendously! I used to be a subscriber, but pulled the plug about 6 months or so ago due too finding myself watching the same shows. I just went on to look at any new concerts and docs Qello had and I was literally blown away at all the new stuff on this app! Bob Marley, Imagine Dragons, Nirvana, Lady Gaga, Pink Floyd, Madonna, Sublime and so much more….WOW!
Quality App for Music Lovers
The documentaries are very diverse; Pink Floyd and Doors....Apple TV product is major!!!! compliments iPad and iPhone rounds out the suite of cross-apple entertainment.
a lion roars and excludes the possibility of failure;
there is only hope;
deep in the crystallized heart of the jungle king
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 05, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Qello LLC
- © 2014 Qello, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All-Access Pass$4.99