Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TOP 50 AROUND THE WORLD, START SENDING PERSONAL MESSAGES.
Create your own Font, your real hand writing!!
Use the standard keypad to write your e-mails with your font.
Send mails to your friends and family with your hand writing ,
No more standard fonts that looks like all the others,
Bringing back the personal touch to your iPhone and mails.
Finally you can recognize a mail sender by its personal hand writing.
Do you remember how does your hand writing look like? Do you know how does your friends' hand writing look like?
* Design each letter and number by finger writing.
* Save your personal font by your name.
* Send your font as TTF and intsall on your computer
* Upload to FACEBOOK
* Create as many fonts that you want, for you, your friends, your family etc..
* Edit your font whenever you like in order to create a perfect match to your Font.
* Choose a saved font to write your letter.
* Write the mails by using the standard iPhone keyboard.
* Choose from many cool backgrounds to your letters
* Add stickers to the letters
* Use your camera or your photo gallery to create postcards and write over the photo.
* Change size and color of your font
* Place your text box as you wish on the letter. you can place it diagonal or horizontical.
* Includes one hand writing default font to start up writing immediately.
you can watch in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v604c30cFbo
What's New in Version 2.3
This version is not compatible for iOS 7. we are working on an update.
Love this app
I love this app because I am able to take a picture of my best friends and write a caption on it with my handwriting! People always type things with the cursive font trying to make it look more like real handwriting but with this app I am actually texting in my personal handwriting! This app is so easy to use, you only have to enter in your handwriting once and it is saved!
Am I missing something?
I thought the free version was kind of nifty, so I went ahead and put down the dollar for the pro version, but I'm very disappointed that I did. The screenshots in the App Store show brush choices and undo options when creating the font, and I thought that would come with the pro version but it seems exactly the same as the free version. I haven't figured out how to export the font file to use as a font on my computer either. Give me some brush options and a slightly more intuitive interface and I'd give it four stars.
No diff than free app
The "Pro" version doesn't download when you pay for it. Instead you get a copy of the free app. The name is even the same. There should be an indication that it is "Pro" on the downloaded app but there isn't. All the functions are identical. None of the Pro features are included. Also, if you have the free app too and already registered, the pro app can't use your existing account. Could be cool if these items were fixed. Without a fix, this app is a bummer.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 30, 2012
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amit Harel
- © Amit Harel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- package of "All" backgrounds and stickers$2.99
- package of "Smiles & more" backgrounds and stickers$0.99
- package of Birthday's backgrounds and stickers$0.99