iPaint uPaint: wireless finger-painting with a friend!
By Jesse Squires
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Red paint, blue paint, I paint, you paint!
Great for kids and parents, playing Pictionary with a group of friends, or just doodling! Paint by yourself or wirelessly with a friend. iPaint uPaint turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a canvas full of fun! Select a tool, choose a size, and pick a color — the possibilities are endless.
• Paint wirelessly with a friend (or paint by yourself if you don't have any friends)
• 5 different painting tools
• Share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more
• Awesome color picker
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Shake to erase
• Auto-saves each time you quit the app
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- rebuilt for iOS 7
- great new look and sweet new icon
- now paint together over Wi-Fi (instead of only Bluetooth)
- more sharing options (like AirDrop!)
- you can now "undo" the paint bucket
- fresh new sound effects
- reduced app size by 90 percent! (seriously!)
- performance enhancements
- smashed bugs
This is a great app for passing time and generally good. However, there is a small lil glitch called 'lagging' and it's slightly annoying. So, please fix this as soon as possible. I don't want to end up deleting this app again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 22, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jesse Squires
- © 2014 Jesse Squires
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.