DentalWave is the dentist medical record designed for iPad.
- WINNER at Smau Mob App Award Center Italy 2012 - Business (task specific)
- #1 in AppStore - Medical (iPad) - Italy (february 2012)
DentalWave is the APP for iPad to organize dentist’s clinical activity. It is designed and conceived by a dentist and it is addressed to all colleagues that are looking for ergonomics, simplicity and a quick and detailed organization of patients’ medical records.
The app is organized as a simple paper medical record with the possibility to record and modify different sections for each patient.
With DentalWave on your iPad, all patient data sheet are always available. You can look at the data sheet when and where you want, share them with your colleagues, print and record digital and hard copies.
You can access to these sections:
- Medical history
- Informed consent
- Treatment (with editable dental scheme)
- Therapeutic log
- Therapeutic estimate
- Clinical protocols
In addition you can:
- Access to data back up on Dropbox (on-line data storaging software) where you can save and retrieve recorded data by clinician at any time.
- Manage patients with multiple tags
- Set a log-in password at startup
- Take a photo of patient and his/her radiological examination or choose a photo in the photo library on iPad
- Make the patient directly apply his digital signature
- Use your own logo and personal information
- Export to PDF, e-mail and print (with AirPrint) the patients data sheets and/or the therapeutic estimate
You can also enable/disable modules for each dental chart in order to choose only the ones you're really interested in.
The application is under continuous development to provide you the best user experience at work.
- Improved app performances
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great, but I would like to choose wich pages I could print or send via email...
I would like to remove the Gnathology and Orthodontics part...from the patient's record.
Hope that an update comes to fix that!
- Ivano Conti
- 85 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 - 2018 Ivano Conti & Mattia Campolese
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.