MLB.com At Bat
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LIVE. EVERY MOMENT.
Follow the 2017 MLB Postseason live through the 113th World Series with MLB.com At Bat – the #1 app for live baseball and the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2017 ****
- Customize your iPhone and iPad homescreens with MLB Club-branded app icons
- iPad team pages - see all the scores/news/video for your favorite team in one place
- Improved Gameday Experience including: Swipe to access field and lineups; Introducing batter Hot/Cold Zones; Expanded Statcast data in the game feed; and faster loading times
- Overall app performance and Chromecast improvements
- 3D touch notification improvements (faster video loading)
- Expanded data for every player on all 30 MLB Club rosters
****AT BAT SUBSCRIPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****AT BAT FEATURES ****
- Access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
- See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
- Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 6+, select iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Closed captioning for live video
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
- Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 10.6.0
• Introducing Ask At Bat beta. Use our new voice bot feature to quickly answer your MLB questions on league and stat leaders. Tap the new microphone icon in the upper right hand corner to activate Ask At Bat.
• General app improvements
• Postseason.TV: Live companion coverage featuring up to 10 alternate camera angles for the NL Wild Card, NL Division Series and NL Championship Series (TBS broadcasts only)
• All Postseason games telecast on MLB Network, TBS, and FOX will be available to MLB.TV Premium subscribers who are authenticated subscribers to the applicable network through a participating pay TV provider
Crashing after each highlight video
This app crashes immediately after playing every single highlight video clip! As if it wasn't already annoying beyond belief that you are tortured by having to watch the exact same stupid commercial before each and every highlight video clip, now it also crashes for you!!! This app used to be very good but the extreme abuse of awful commercials is insane, and now it's buggy too. I could understand one commercial before watching all the highlight clips for one game, but the same 15 second ad before every single 15 second highlight is unforgivable!!!!!
*** Update: they fixed the crashing after playing each highlight. However, clearly no one at MLB uses their own app because if they did, they would want to throw their phone into a blender. The amount, frequency and repetitiveness of commercials and ads is simply criminal, especially when you consider how much we pay MLB for this service. These ads annoy people to the point of hating their products and swearing to avoid them. If companies only realized that the money they spend to advertise this way is actually counter-productive, they would stop.
Live streaming doesn’t actually exist with this app. No matter what they say.
I downloaded the app (and paid for the Post Season package) on to my AppleTV this evening after storms knocked out my dish during the Cubs vs Dodgers game.
Based on what I had read, my assumption was that this app would allow me to watch the game live on my AppleTV. Turns out that feature isn’t available on AppleTV.
So I downloaded the app onto my iPad in hopes of being able to mirror it onto my AppleTV.
Upon opening the app, I was prompted to select my tv provider and then log in to said provider via the user name and password associated with my provider account. I attempted to do this several times and was told my password was incorrect every single time. I reset my password to no avail. No matter what I did I was unable to live stream the game at all. It was error message after error message followed by the app crashing repeatedly. And I got locked out of my provider account.
This app is a total waste of my money and I have already requested a refund due to the bait and switch that was pulled on me. If there was a way for me to rate this lower than one star I would. Do not waste your money on this app and subscription service.
I don’t like it, am I supposed to go to Minute Maid Park just to see a game? I don’t think so. That’s why me and my dad purchased the MLB premium so that we could watch it LIVE. Sadly, it says, “Blackout restriction, you cannot watch the game because you are too close to the area. Okay, I live 4 hours away from Houston, and I still can’t watch it live. I don’t like that. Forget about the blackout restrictions. Nobody likes it.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 10.6.0
- Size: 168 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium$2.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat Premium Annual$19.99
- At Bat Premium with Trial$2.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly with Trial$24.99
- Apple TV Monthly$24.99
- MLB.TV Offseason Package$24.99