By Everyme, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyme is the private social network. We believe most stories are meant to be shared with your closest friends and family, not with 500 random acquaintances. With Everyme, you can share like you do in real life, in intimate Circles.
A Circle is a private news feed between you and a group of people. It's private and secure, so you no longer need to worry about who sees what. And because a Circle is created from your address book, you don't need to convince everyone to sign up for yet another service in order to receive your stories, it just works.
• Create a Circle for your family, your coworkers, your best friends, your high school buddies, your significant other, and more.
• Circles are completely private, enjoy peace of mind!
• Not everyone has to be on Everyme for it to be fun! Your friends with iPhones will love using the app, but anyone with a phone or email address will be able to reply to your stories via our beautiful emails and texts.
• Change the cover photo in your Circle to match - a Family portrait for your Family Circle or a picture of you and your best friends for your Friends Circle.
What's New in Version 1.6.6
• Camera is no longer stretched on an iPhone 5
• Fixing a bug when deleting a Circle
• Fixing an error when deleting a Circle
Great alternative to Facebook
Sometimes you want to share to just a limited group, like family or best friends without bothering to set the privacy filters in Facebook every time you post. That's what I use this app for. Also, with FB you're not guaranteed that the people you share to will see your post because of their news feed algorithms. Using everyme bypasses that and makes sure everyone sees what you post in their feed. Plus you can share via email which is a really nice feature if you have older family members who aren't tech savvy.
Only reason this isn't five stars is that the invite email that people receive doesn't properly explain that they can download the everyme app of they're reading on a mobile device. You have to sign up via the mobile website first before being prompted to download the app.
This app is really awesome, it's like twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and snap chat combined. Google plus is similar but different and they admit to selling their content and user information to third party companies unlike everyme, I personally recommend this app, it's most fun with a couple of friends, just give it a week and I bet you'll love it.
Love this app
Just started using this app with some friends and love it. This is what Google was trying to build with Google + Where Google failed was with a clunky user interface. The guys at Everyme know their stuff. Five stars all day!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 23, 2012
- Version: 1.6.6
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Everyme, Inc.
- © 2012 Everyme, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.