By Everyme, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyme is the private social network. We believe most stories are meant to be shared with your closest friends and family, not with 500 random acquaintances. With Everyme, you can share like you do in real life, in intimate Groups.
A Group is a private news feed between you and the people you'd like to share with. It's private and secure, so you no longer need to worry about who sees what. And because a Group is created from your address book, you don't need to convince everyone to sign up for yet another service in order to receive your stories, it just works.
• Create a Group for your family, your coworkers, your best friends, your high school buddies, your significant other, and more.
• Groups are completely private, enjoy peace of mind!
• Not everyone has to be on Everyme for it to be fun! Your friends with iPhones will love using the app, but anyone with a phone or email address will be able to reply to your stories via our beautiful emails and texts.
• Change the cover photo in your Group to match - a Family portrait for your Family Group or a picture of you and your best friends for your Friends Group.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- Updated for iOS8
- Enhanced navigation within Groups
- Ability to "pin" things to a bulletin board
- New "highlights" area allows you to share Everyme photos with others via text or email
When using iphone 6 plus
Photos taken by app's camera when I switch to front camera all photos are mirrored and the landscape photos are upside down
FIX THE NOTIFICATIONS
EVERYME IS GREAT AND ALL AND A BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS AND I USE IT, BUT FOR THE PAST MONTH WE HAVENT BEEN GETTING NOTIFICATIONS AT ALL. FIIIXXXXX IIITTTTTT
Yay for magic!
Edit: 11/16/14: THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! The new update includes options to pin posts to a bulletinboard and an option to view all posted pics in one area!
Edit 11/8/14: :( no update??
Edit 10/21/14: please update this app!!!!!!! :(
Original 2012 review:
The automatic circles feature is pretty cool... Some of my friends got six circles created for them.. I only got one for some reason. I really dig the idea of communicating with groups of friends more efficiently instead of hearing from friendA what friendB is up to and vice versa.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Everyme, Inc.
- © 2014 Lineup Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.