By Everyme, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyme is the private social network. We believe most stories are meant to be shared with your closest friends and family, not with 500 random acquaintances. With Everyme, you can share like you do in real life, in intimate Groups.
A Group is a private news feed between you and the people you'd like to share with. It's private and secure, so you no longer need to worry about who sees what. And because a Group is created from your address book, you don't need to convince everyone to sign up for yet another service in order to receive your stories, it just works.
• Create a Group for your family, your coworkers, your best friends, your high school buddies, your significant other, and more.
• Groups are completely private, enjoy peace of mind!
• Not everyone has to be on Everyme for it to be fun! Your friends with iPhones will love using the app, but anyone with a phone or email address will be able to reply to your stories via our beautiful emails and texts.
• Change the cover photo in your Group to match - a Family portrait for your Family Group or a picture of you and your best friends for your Friends Group.
What's New in Version 1.8.4
Fixed issue where camera failed to properly launch.
Working Great Again!
The latest version of the App works fine and I'm now able to revise my rating to 4 stars. If there was an version for the iPad, I wouldn't hesitate to give 5. I use this app exclusively with family and friends and I control who sees my entries. I hope it's around for a long time!
BEWARE! EveryMe does NOT work on iOS 8. Additionally, they do NOT respond to any emails I've sent to their support/admin areas. Accordingly, I have concluded they are likely no longer going to support this app. This is really, REALLY disappointing because this was my favorite and most used app. I hope I'm wrong on this because I'd sure love to be able to use this great app once again. If anyone has any information regarding this, please share it here!
This may be a mute point because the Everyme website is down as well. However, the App will no longer work after upgrading to iOS 8. It opens to the Everyme opening screen then quickly closes. I also receive error messages when trying to post via the Everyme App on non iOS 8 devices. So, it appears Everyme may have closed up shop. Hope I'm wrong! If not, it's unfortunate because it was one my favorites for keeping in touch with family & friends.
Here was my previous review:
Fantastic and useable family app. Extremely easy to use. Please make an iPad version!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 1.8.4
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Everyme, Inc.
- © 2015 Lineup Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.