By Symphonic Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Carefully handcrafted from musicians to musicians, iClassicalScores has been designed to satisfy all the needed features for the daily round instrument performers by making their life easier and more comfortable. Don’t carry paper scores, pencil, rubber, metronome and other old stuff any more because you will have all this and much more with this app.
iClassicalScores is the perfect musician companion. Create your own library by searching and downloading free scores from the largest music library on the internet. And then view, annotate (in-app purchase) and share all of them.
- Search for more than 200.000 public domain scores in the international music library project. Filter your searches to find the exact score.
- Import scores from Dropbox, other apps and email attachments.
- Digitalize your real paper scores with your device camera. Apply effects to enhance the result and create a Pdf.
- Generate your own custom blank sheet paper and use the annotations to handwrite your own music.
- Organize your scores by putting them into folders.
- Backup your library and restore it at anytime.
- Share, print, open with other apps, listen to your downloaded audio... and more!
- Use a Bluetooth foot pedal to turn pages.
- Make perfect annotations to your scores using the easy and useful annotating tools. (Requires in-app purchase)
- You can also use the built-in metronome, music player, recorder and piano keyboard.
- Arrange the pages of your scores.
Pianists: two pages, two devices
- The only app which lets you see a score with two devices: one for the left page and the other for the right page. (It requieres at least iPad Air and above or iPhone 6 and above)
For orchestras and chamber music
- Using multiple devices to see the same score and one of them leads the others: sending page changes and annotations.
- Track your practice time and be more productive.
- Set goals and win awards
If you need support, please send us an email to:
"iClassicalScores is a really great App!" Rating: 4/4
For news and promotions follow us on Facebook and twitter (@SymphonicApps).
If you have any comments, suggestions or new ideas, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
All the scores and audio performances are provided by the IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library (http://imslp.org), a fantastic source of scores and audio which are free.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
We are happy to announce a new huge update with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
## New features
* Blank sheet paper. Generate your own custom blank sheet paper and use the annotations to handwrite your own music.
* Library backup. Create a backup of your library including all your scores, annotations and other information and keep it in the cloud.
* iCScore file format. You can share or keep any of your scores with its annotations and information altogether.
* Copy and paste score pages. When arranging the pages of a score you can select any of its pages and copy to the Clipboard. Then you can paste them to any other score.
* Playing live. This feature will let you play your scores in concert without any distractions. You will be able to see the score with a single page or double page view.
* Score cover customisation. Change the cover of your scores and use a preset one or a page of the score itself.
* Library snapshots. Restore your library information and annotations to any previous state.
* Today widget. Tuner, metronome and search for scores.
* Online help guide.
* Taking photos while digitising a score is more practical.
* Import audio files from the cloud.
* All the annotations feature has been improved by making them to work more smoothly.
* The cache has been limited to 200Mb. So whenever it reaches this limit, the app automatically removes some files from the cache.
* If you find a PDF file which makes the app to crash, you can try optimizing it using the PDF Optimize feature.
* Lots of bug fixes.
WHERE ARE MY SCORES?!!!!!
SERIOUSLY, WHERE DID LIKE 90% OF MY SCORES GO?!!!!! THEY ARE COMPLETELY GONE!!!!!
So glad I got this app. It's great to have scores at one's fingertips (literally).
One thing that would be really nice but is almost certainly not feasible would be a way to purchase (via IAP) scans of scores still under copyright in one's own country. It's frustrating finding a score only to discover that it is still under copyright.
Another issue is that the app seems to be eating up a lot of my memory even after deleting scores.
A suggestion for improvement would be a way to flag certain scans as illegible/poor from within the app. Also, it would be nice to have the ability to straighten certain pages of scores that were not aligned properly when scanned.
Other than that, awesome app. Recommended.
U can easily reach to every classical musik sheets and their recording !
I love it!
This is a great app if you have some info to go on, but not the best search routine. Still quite nice.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Alfred Cots Via
- 2017© Symphonic Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annotate scores update$2.99