ALON Dictaphone Super Note Taker: Pro Voice & Audio Recorder App
By ALON Software Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ALON Dictaphone is the professional audio voice dictation app for those who want the highest quality dictation and audio recording device available.
You can use ALON Dictaphone to dictate notes and memos quickly as well as record meeting, lecture, interview, and day-to-day sounds using your phone’s microphone. Time to free up your hands and get rid of the traditional notepad! Ditch your notebook and start audio recording everything you need, from a to-do list to a critical memo.
In addition, you can share your entire meeting and lecture notes with anyone. It's super quick and easy to start sharing your audio recording with your friends, family, classmates and co-workers.
• Highest quality recordings (up to 48000 Hz/320kbps)
• MP3, WAV formats all dictation and note taking
• Edit options: Trim, Cut, Insert, Append, combine recordings
• Stereo support
• External microphone support
• iTunes file sharing
• Uploading recordings to Dropbox, SoundCloud, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, FTP servers
• Adjust microphone gain sensitivity
• Background sound recording and playback at different speeds (.8x, 1.5x)
• Option for auto-syncing and auto-uploading records to Dropbox
• Sync records, audio bookmarks and preferences with iCloud
• Sort audio recordings (by their name, by duration, by size, by date creation, and by type)
• Bluetooth and external headset support
• Import recordings from other applications (which support such option)
• Export recordings to other applications (which support such option)
• Record/Playback when your device is in a sleep mode
• Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls
• Playback/record timer
• Fast forward/rewind
• Simple editing with audio bookmarking
• Opportunity to create a play route from the bookmarks
• Voice activated recording - stop recording during silence
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time
• Categorize and sort recordings
• Adjust playback speed
There is a comprehensive help manual in the app that describes and walks through all of the application's features.
When you need an audio recording, you can use ALON Dictaphone to record and share meeting notes, class lectures, or even the sound of ocean waves crashing. Use your voice to dictate notes, memos, and to do lists. No more fussing with a notepad and taking notes by hand!
ALON Dictaphone brings high quality audio voice recording to the palm of your hand, enabling you to dictate all your notes and memos. Download ALON Dictaphone today and get free upgrades in the future!
ALON Software would love to hear your suggestions & feedback on how to improve our Audio Voice Dictation Recorder! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to http://alonsoftware.com/support.php. Visit us at http://www.alonsoftware.com/ to learn more.
What's New in Version 1.8.8
I recently downloaded and installed ALON Dictaphone. While it did take some effort to learn how to use all of the built in functions for this app, it was worth the time and effort to do that.
I regularly record various things that I have read. This includes short stories, plays, news, and anything that I want to listen to while driving in my car. I have other audio apps that I have used in the past few years, but the ALON Dictaphone has some unusual qualities that I think places this app at the top of the list.
Quality of sound, organization of files by category, ability to alter the audio files as well as the option to add written notes to each file, and the ease of synching to iCloud, Dropbox, or a number of different ways to move files back and forth between devices, are just some of the things I especially like.
Perhaps the most important “like” I have is the considerate and helpful support from the developers. When I had questions, they not only supplied answers, but gave extra suggestions and information on how to do a task.
I give this app a 5 star rating.
I have MANY voice recorder apps but only use this one. It does everything I need it to. Records in lots of formats, can easily add an afterthought to a note anytime after recording it, can organize recordings into groups/folders which is a necessity when you have a LOT like me, the list goes on. Sure, it's not much to look at display-wise... I'd rather see an old-style meter w/needle moving as I record, like other apps, & some more eye-pleasing colors like tan with blue, black or red. Gets a 0 for it's display but 10 for it's content & that's what counts most. Best yet!
It is solid and does as advertised. The only drawback to me is deleting files is not obvious or easy like in many other applications. I believe it to be more user challenges than product design. I go to many meetings and seminars and see people frantically taking notes missing the essence of what is being said. I sit back and give it the attention it deserves and simply click play to refresh on what is needed. Quality is impressive considering the distance some of these speakers are at.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 27, 2014
- Version: 1.8.8
- Size: 22.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ALON Software Ltd.
- © ALON Software Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.