By David Uebelacker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Letter app you can now write your personal letters on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch too, when and where you want.
Your letters are stored securely and synchronized between devices using iCloud. They can be freely printed via AirPrint, sent by email and opened in other iOS applications in PDF format. The integrated search also makes finding things a breeze in many documents.
The lean design is focused on the essentials to make creating the contents of your letter fast and uncomplicated. From now on tedious formatting is a thing of the past.
Senders and receivers can easily be selected from your address book. International addresses are formatted automatically according to the applicable standard.
With your own text templates you can create ready letters in just a few seconds.
To summarize all the features once more:
• Letters can be printed (AirPrint), sent by email, and opened in other applications in PDF format
• With the search function letters can be found again quickly and easily
• Letters can be signed directly in the application
• International addresses are automatically formatted correctly
• All letters are stored securely and synchronized between devices using iCloud
• Text template can be used to create ready letter in just a few seconds
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem or feature requests.
What's New in Version 2.5.6
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 2.5.6
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: David Uebelacker
- © David Uebelacker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.