By SilverTree Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Cordy Sky, brought to you by SilverTree Media, the team behind the #1 hit games Cordy and Sleepy Jack!
On his journey to Planet 2, Cordy crash lands on a mysterious sky planet, where he meets a stranded robot named Volt. Together they take to the sky to refuel their rocket ship and head toward undiscovered planets!
Guide Cordy through incredible springs, bumpers, hover beams, and more in this amazing high-quality 3D game. Download now, and get ready to experience a fantastic, casual Cordy adventure!
• PARENTS! It's possible to spend real money inside this game. You can disable In-App Purchase in your device's Settings menu.
• SPEND GEARS ON AMAZING UPGRADES. There are Power-Ups, Costumes, and Colors. You can earn Gears in the game OR buy them if you're in a hurry!
• COOL ACHIEVEMENTS. Earn badges for style. Do you have what it takes?
• NEVERENDING FUN. Finish the story, then see how high you can go.
• GAME CENTER ENABLED. See how you compare to your friends, on the leaderboard.
• TRY THE ORIGINAL "CORDY" GAME, TOO! One of the Top 10 best games of 2011 -The New York Times. #1 app in the United States, Canada, China, Germany, France, Spain, and many more! Featured "New & Noteworthy", "Staff Favorite" and "App of the Week" by Apple in numerous countries.
• WANT MORE GAMES LIKE THIS? Play SLEEPY JACK! Top 10 Best of E3: "Adorable Psychonauts-esque presentation and solid gameplay...that is also tight and arcadey" -Pocket Gamer BEST APP OF THE WEEK: "It's the sort of happiness-inducing experience that you want to share with everyone." -Kotaku
• 8 LANGUAGES. Supports Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. Pick one of these in your device's Settings menu.
• 'LIKE' Cordy at facebook.com/CordyTheGame & follow SilverTree on Twitter @silvertreemedia.
• PLAYERS, WE READ EVERY E-MAIL. We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at email@example.com and we will do our best to help in any way!
What's New in Version 1.1.17013
Removes holiday theme
Cheap, Cheap, Cordy
I think this game is great. But trying to get a power up is near impossible. When you get a tap token, you always get gears. You will never earn a boost or bubble pack. The power ups are soooooo expensive. I get an average of 500 coins per game. At this rate, it would take me about 25 games to buy ONE power up if I don't make an in-app purchase. Yeah, it costs that many gears to get one power up. By the way, the power ups are pretty limited (you only have three) and the aren't... powerful.
Also, the controls are uncontrollable. The tilt function is lackluster on my first generation iPad. The swiping function does not respond at all. Maybe if you had a joystick function the game could respond faster.
Overall, this game is pretty cool. I like the concept. I would purchase this app when the next update comes.
This game is something worth playing to pass the time, and enjoy playing while doing just that. No need for purchases, but rather just enjoying the fun gameplay, and get better as you play.
This game is fun I like the fact that you could switch controls to classic mode also is great that is a story to it not just same thing every time u play to see how high you make it
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2013
- Version: 1.1.17013
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SilverTree Media, LLC
- © 2012 SilverTree Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20,000 GEARS - FIRST AID PACK$0.99
- GOLD GEAR DOUBLER$0.99
- 50,000 GEARS - BOOSTER PACK$1.99
- 1,000,000 GEARS - VIP PACK$9.99
- 100,000 GEARS - BLASTER PACK$2.99
- 250,000 GEARS - SUPER PACK$4.99