Happier helps you stay more present and positive throughout the day. Our Apple Watch app is like your personal mindfulness coach -- use it to lift your mood, take a quick meditation pause, or capture and savor the small happy moments that you find in your day.
1) Share how you feel using our Apple Watch and we’ll help you lift your mood with inspiring quotes, clear your mind with a positive meditation break, or easily capture and share something positive using just your voice.
2) Use Happier as an on-the-go gratitude journal to record happy moments both big and small -- writing down things we appreciate is a scientifically proven way to feel more positive and optimistic.
3) Take our bite-sized, expert-led courses to discover new ways to find joy, calm, and satisfaction -- they take just a few minutes a day, and help you become more resistant to negativity you may encounter, and more resilient overall.
4) Connect with other Happier users in a positive and supportive community. It's like a smile in your pocket. :)
Happier has been featured in The New York Times, Time Magazine, The Boston Globe, The Guardian, The Globe and Mail, San Francisco Chronicle, among many others.
Here’s what our users have to say (and yes, we’re blushing!):
"I love this app! It really does make me appreciate the small things in life and helps me to realize I can be happy even on a bad day. There is joy in everything." - Kyky1423
"We're bombarded by negativity all day every day. This app helps me to stop and savor the little things that make life so wonderful." - Nic Beaty
"I love, love, love this! It is amazing how one's perspective on life can improve by sharing happy thoughts with friends all over the world. I am beginning to use it more than Facebook because nobody whines, and we are able to share happy times without feeling like we are humblebragging. :)" -Buckhead mom
We’re thrilled to introduce our brand-new Apple Watch app!
We’ve designed it to be your personal mindfulness coach, helping you stay present and positive throughout the day.
- Lift your mood: Share how you’re feeling and we’ll help you make the most of it. When the day isn’t going great, our collection of inspiring quotes will help shift your perspective.
- Take 10: Take a 10-second pause from your busy day to focus on something positive. It’s like a quick meditation right in your pocket.
- Share the good: Using just your voice, easily share small happy moments in your day with our supportive community -- it will help you appreciate the good things even more.
We’re excited to hear your feedback - shoot it our way at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is pretty good
First off this is a really good app. Love how it works with Apple Watch and prompts me on how I feel ect. The two free courses are really great! But there are a few that has no price... but has a button that says buy courses I press that and it does not work at all I wonder why also. I tried going to the need help link and it says this page couldn’t be found. So I go to the normal website press need help and it also didn’t work on the website. So I sent a comment to notify that somethings was not working and giving I haven’t waited long enough for a reply I just did it yesterday so I understand why I haven’t got replied to yet. If they will fix the two problems I’ll give 5 stars.
Best App Ever!
I randomly stumbled upon this app trying to find something completely different, but as soon as I saw it I knew I would love it, and I was right! This app is such a great way for people to encourage each other to be happier people and find happy moments in every day! I was once told by a wise person to always write down 10 good things in your day to become a happier person, and this reflects that philosophy! I wish this app was more popular, because I feel that so many people need this app!
Love it but missing a few features
I really love this app, it's great! It's been really helping me notice and appreciate the everyday moments of my life and I'm grateful for. Three things I'd like to see improved in the app – let you search for
other people based on location, and let you type in your location manually ( I don't want the app tracking me). Third, I wish their reminder alert (to enter a happy moment) would actually stay on your screen until you dismiss it. Currently too easy to miss
- Happier, Inc.
- 30.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013-2014 Happier, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Everyday Grateful $24.99
- Meditation Vacation $19.99
- Yoga to Go $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.