Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, sharing made simple. Quickly host photos, screenshots, videos, songs, docs, and more, anytime, anywhere, with a simple link. Droplr for iOS makes sharing your stuff on the go quick and easy.
Upload anything to Droplr and a link to your file will be copied to your clipboard. Paste the link in an email, on Twitter, your favorite chat app, or just about anywhere to share. It’s like having your own personal file server in your pocket.
Droplr for iOS is the mobile companion for Droplr, the secure, cloud-based, file sharing service loved by millions. Get the Mac and Windows app for your desktops.
"With an incredible feature set, active development, and a sustainable business model, Droplr is our favorite way to share files, make simple annotations, and track links." - The Sweet Setup, 2015
• Unlimited storage space & file size
• View, edit, delete, and change settings for all your files on your iOS device
• AirDrop, but better—upload a file in iOS and immediately get it on your Mac or PC
• Shorten links and share files using your own custom domain
• Track views and downloads with link statistics
• iOS share extension to share from any app
• Password protect any link for ultimate sharing security
WHAT'S NEW WITH DROPLR 4
• Redesigned interface for iOS 8 including support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• Self-destruct files—set your file to expire after one day, one week, or one month.
• Share iOS screenshots with a tap. Droplr filters screenshots from the photos in your library.
• Real-time push - Upload a file to Droplr on your desktop, it automatically appears in mobile.
• Sharing extension - Quickly share a file from any app with a sharing extension.
• In-app purchase - Upgrade to Droplr Pro via secure in-app purchase.
• Easy Twitter or email login - Log in to Droplr with Twitter or email.
What's New in Version 4.5.0
What's new in 4.5
• Image annotations (Beta). Mark up and share your images with our simple, elegant tools.
• iOS 9 compatibility
• Minor misc. bug fixes.
Fantastic service; keeps getting better
I've been a fan of the Droplr service for many years, using them since nearly the beginning. The app and the service keep getting better. One of my recent needs: To be able to annotate (mark-up) images in the iOS app like I can in the desktop version. Well, that feature has been added and is working well in my tests. Another high-point: You can even annotate images that have already been uploaded... you don’t have to manually make another copy and start over. Fantastic!
If you need to easily and quickly share anything with others (photos, documents, misc. files, etc.), you should be using Droplr.
Doesn't work. At all.
I can't upload anything onto the app. I get various messages about timeouts and unauthorizations.
Despite multiple attempts at explaining and re-explaining my issue to the same person, I have not actually been helped or even followed up with. Extremely unprofessional and disorganized customer service.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Droplr
- © Droplr
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One month of Droplr Pro$9.99
- One year of Droplr Pro$99.99