Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, sharing made simple. Quickly host photos, screenshots, videos, songs, docs, and more, anytime, anywhere, with a simple link. Droplr for iOS makes sharing your stuff on the go quick and easy.
Upload anything to Droplr and a link to your file will be copied to your clipboard. Paste the link in an email, on Twitter, your favorite chat app, or just about anywhere to share. It’s like having your own personal file server in your pocket.
Droplr for iOS is the mobile companion for Droplr, the secure, cloud-based, file sharing service loved by millions. Get the Mac and Windows app for your desktops.
"With an incredible feature set, active development, and a sustainable business model, Droplr is our favorite way to share files, make simple annotations, and track links." - The Sweet Setup, 2015
• Unlimited storage space & file size
• View, edit, delete, and change settings for all your files on your iOS device
• AirDrop, but better—upload a file in iOS and immediately get it on your Mac or PC
• Shorten links and share files using your own custom domain
• Track views and downloads with link statistics
• iOS share extension to share from any app
• Password protect any link for ultimate sharing security
WHAT'S NEW WITH DROPLR 4
• Redesigned interface for iOS 8 including support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• Self-destruct files—set your file to expire after one day, one week, or one month.
• Share iOS screenshots with a tap. Droplr filters screenshots from the photos in your library.
• Real-time push - Upload a file to Droplr on your desktop, it automatically appears in mobile.
• Sharing extension - Quickly share a file from any app with a sharing extension.
• In-app purchase - Upgrade to Droplr Pro via secure in-app purchase.
• Easy Twitter or email login - Log in to Droplr with Twitter or email.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
- Adds Google authentication
- Fixes bug where contextual menu would not dismiss
Useless for watching videos
I love Droplr, and have been a loyal paid user for years. But the iOS apps is basically useless for playing high-quality videos, because the app insists on only streaming the video, rather than caching the file locally so that you can play it without interruption.
I use Droplr on the desktop to send video approvals to my clients and they complain that they have trouble playing HD H264 videos from my Droplr links because it always stops in the middle of the video and the player does not cache or buffer the video in its entirety.
Sad that the app is so lackluster in its video support, because Droplr itself is an awesome service.
Excellent and Efficient
Droplr is an essential! Give it a chance and you won't turn back.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Droplr
- © Droplr
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One month of Droplr Pro$9.99
- One year of Droplr Pro$99.99