By Droplr, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Droplr for iPhone and iPad is the easiest way to share images, documents, files & links on the go.
Simply tap the add button to upload a photo, shorten a link or create a note. Droplr will let you know when it has been uploaded and copy a link to your clipboard that you can paste in to emails, instant messages, Twitter, Facebook, etc…
Droplr provides handy shortcuts to email the link, post it to Twitter, copy it again or delete a drop right from your drops list.
Droplr for iPhone and iPad is the companion app to the Droplr service which includes a web-based application to manage all your drops and both a Windows and Mac app designed as the easiest sharing tool on the desktop. Check them out!
"Droplr is the original file & link sharing app that I couldn't live without. All the other imitations fall short." - Stephen Hubbard, Photographer.
* Streamlined workflow that's easy to understand and quick to use.
* Simple list and preview of all your previous drops from any location, making management of your account painless.
* Easily upload a photo to share with others.
* Take quick notes and upload them to the cloud for universal access and effortless sharing.
* Shorten links to share them and track how many visitors have clicked on them.
* View tracking - see how many people have viewed any of your drops.
* Cloud-based web application to manage all your drops and account options.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Fixes login bug where screen would freeze
- Improves iPad portrait login layout
The iOS app would be perfect if only you could upload more than one photo/video at a time.
Seriously, this is really low-hanging fruit and allowing multi-file uploads would dramatically improve the app's functionality.
As it stands, this is just a good looking companion app to the Mac and web apps. I've been a Droplr Pro subscriber for almost three years, and I've been very impressed with the service. It stacks up very nicely with CloudApp, etc.
In the beginning the app worked flawlessly and had earned its place on my home screen. Unfortunately once my subscription expired the app became useless. As there's no way to renew the subscription via the app, there's no way to continue the service. I find it peculiar though that on the App Store page it DOES say the app offers in-app purchases, but does not show these options down below (as you would typically find within apps that offer in-app purchases). So my laziness to not renew via browser has led me to just delete this app and move on to a new one.
This is, as far as I know, a one of a kind app enabling one to generate a link to information such as text or photo that you have composed. One can then copy the link to the clipboard and paste it into an email to be sent wherever. The usefulness of this app is open ended and full of possibilities. This is a must have application. Well thought out and well done.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 05, 2013
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Droplr, LLC
- © Droplr
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- One year of Droplr Pro$99.99