After the huge success of "Over The Net", here is "Over The Net Beach Volley V2" with lots of news.
GAMECENTER and BLUETOOTH MULTIPLAYER!
You can play exciting games in the world's most beautiful beaches.
Here are the main news:
• new design
• improved artificial intelligence
• larger playing fields
• "Practice" mode: gives you the possibility of a not-limited training, without points and interruptions
• "Single game" mode: you can choose your own team among 14 possibilities and one out of 11 beaches.
• "World tour": after you have chosen your team, you start a world competition in 11 different beaches playing with stronger and stronger teams.
• new "spikes training"
• leaderboards achievements, Open Feint and Game Center with world rankings
• ultra simple game mode: you play with just one button!
• intermediate #1 game mode: the player moves automatically and you spike with the "swipe"
• intermediate #2 game modes: move the player with the PAD and spike with the button
• professional mode: move the player with the PAD and spike doing the "swipe"
• Multiplayer Game Center: you can challenge other players around the world!
• Bluetooth multiplayer: Play with your friends for exciting challenges
• added new playing fields
• added new teams
• different levels of difficulty
• World Tournament: You will challenge you with all teams to become world champion!
FOR ANY PROBLEM CONTACT THE SUPPORT.
- iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST PAID $1.99 FOR THIS GAME AND EVERYTIME I TAP THE APP IT TAKES ME RIGHT BACK TO MY HOME SCREEN!!!! Don't waste your time trying to by this game until they fix the bugs!!!
Worked great before iOS 6
This game worked great before iOS 6, but now we're stuck with a nonfunctional game. Let's get an update!
The game itself was good, but I got frustrated with how some spikes would inexplicably go way out of bounds, and the AI would sometimes just run the wrong way. It simulates human error, I guess. Still, I wouldn't expect players to make the same mistake over and over again.
The game stops when i go to serve...wanna play it but i cant
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.