Angry Birds Space HD
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets – including our very own Solar System!
Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or even our own Solar System, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
The New Horizons mission is reaching Pluto!
Celebrate this historic occasion with your own space voyage – a brand new episode based on our corner of the universe – The Solar System!
- 15 new levels – visit planets, comet, satellites and more
- Watch unique videos directly from NASA experts
- Learn about the solar system with fascinating trivia tidbits
- Harness the power of S.P.A.R.K. – literally a smart bomb, drops knowledge AND destruction!
- Keep tapping for Pluto!
You should do a Greek (Roman) mythology edition.
Speaking of space, did you know the planets in the solar system (except for Earth) were named after Greek and Roman gods? Well, you should make a new angry birds game all about Greek mythology. You should make it so that you can change the version from Greek to Roman form. Then you can enjoy the game with the Greek gods being called by there Roman names. You should make the pigs be the titans and the birds be the gods. Zeus (Jupiter) should be the red bird. Poseidon (Neptune) should be the yellow bird. You should make Hera (Juno) be the pink bird. Make Cronus (Saturn) be the king pig. You know how in the second Star Wars edition of angry birds you can be a pig. Well, make this edition of angry birds make it so that you can play with the pigs, too. Make Cronus the main character of the pigs side. Make Cronus's power be like Luke Skywalkers power except with a sickle instead of a light saber. Make Hades (Pluto) the bomb bird. Make the first of the chapter of the birds side be about how Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Demeter, and Hestia defeated Cronus. Make the first chapter of the pigs side should say all about how Cronus defeated his own father, Uranus.
Why can't we just play the game without all the other ads and movies?
I an my kids love the game, but it seems like Angry Birds has become Ad Birds. There is ads on the home page, between levels, and just constantly for in-App purchases or other versions of Angry Birds. I think many of the versions of the game I have tried and this one all teach good concepts and are fun to play but it has reached the point of being intolerable. I wish there was an academic version of the game as it teaches good prinicipals, but is stripped of all this other crap. I'd buy that.
Don't need to spend extra
Guess what? There is no need to spend money on "Eagles" or power-ups. Sometime along the way (maybe when I had completed the entire game?) it started giving me "daily quests". After completing quests each day the game gives free eagles and power-ups.
P.S. If I can 3 star the entire game without using a single power-up, so can you!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 163 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Danger Zone Level Pack$0.99
- Small bundle of Space Eagles$1.99
- Medium bundle of Space Eagles$4.99
- Pig Puffer small pack HD$1.99
- Huge bundle of Space Eagles$19.99
- Beak Impact Part 2$0.99
- Flock of Birds small pack HD$1.99
- Large bundle of Space Eagles$9.99
- Space Egg small pack HD$1.99
- Wingman small pack$1.99