Angry Birds Space HD
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets! Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or the new Brass Hogs episode ruled by evil Hektor Porko, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience. Thanks for playing, and keep popping those pigs!
Getting out the planet troubles for another day.
I guess we all did it for the help I planned in, and but the fact is, it is a very hard to play. This isn't the errors what am I planned to. I guess we'll never find out then. That's not my fault. It is the best part for helping me to get rid of the pigs out of there. Yeah, I heard that. But you see? We are totally out of there, you know. And I think we did it all. Thank you. Thank you so much for playing.
Why I Like the Normal Version
I am glad that the recent update has been changed back to the normal version. I like the machines that King Pig comes up with at every last level. I also like the way the big fat pig makes his disgusting noise when the birds go into his mouth in Utopia. The alien three eyed pig in Cosmic Crystals really looks like a breakfast of bacon and eggs. Why did you change the update?
You know, I'm not sure if there is a single act Rovio wouldn't do to "cash in". It must make them sick inside seeing apps that are raking in the cash--not that they're hurting, just a little desperate. But that's Rovio's MO, desperate. Now they're working on methods to blackmail players into paying so they can play. God knows why they don't just put a price tag on the effing game and be done with it. Then we can delete them and be done with it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Danger Zone Level Pack$0.99
- Small bundle of Space Eagles$1.99
- Medium bundle of Space Eagles$4.99
- Pig Puffer small pack HD$1.99
- Huge bundle of Space Eagles$19.99
- Beak Impact Part 2$0.99
- Flock of Birds small pack HD$1.99
- Large bundle of Space Eagles$9.99
- Space Egg small pack HD$1.99
- Medium All-in ONE Power-Up Bundle HD$4.99