Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With OnSong, you can manage huge collections of chord charts and lyrics sheets for your band or worship team on a simple, lightweight device. Quickly pull and reorder lists and flip from one song to the next with ease. Transpose and highlight chords or change font size with a brush of your finger! Playing music has never been more simple. This software is built for live performance musicians.
You can import songs directly from online sources such as Dropbox, or add your own songs with the built-in editor. Just type the song like you would expect and surround your chords in square brackets inline with your lyrics. It's that easy! OnSong automatically detects sections and titles for you when you end them with a colon.
You can also import your existing songs using iTunes file sharing or Dropbox. OnSong supports PDF, Word, Pages, JPG, PNG, TIFF, ChordPro and text file formats.
When you have your set just the way you want it, share it with your band members wirelessly. Listen to the song you are playing directly from your iTunes or OnSong music library, play a metronome or get the music iTunes with just one tap. This app is loaded with features that musicians demand.
• Simple song and chord entry
• Import, export and synchronize with Dropbox and other sources
• Pull sets and change songs for live performance
• Flip or tap through all the songs in your set
• Transpose and capo with the brush of a finger
• Highlight or bold chords for visibility
• Change font size and style
• Keep track of your past sets and archive
• Import songs from your various online sources
• Play backing tracks from your iTunes or OnSong music library
• Play a click track to a metronome with remembered tempo for each song
• Share wirelessly with your band members over Bluetooth or WiFi
• Send your list to your team via email
• Print your set wirelessly to an AirPrint printer
• Works with many foot pedals such as the AirTurn PED, AirTurn BT-105, Griffin Stompbox and iRig Blueboard
• Project lyrics or use a stage monitor with VGA, HDMI, AirPlay and Chromecast support
What's New in Version 1.995
We're continuing to make OnSong better with bug fixes and new features. Please check out the release notes for this version at: http://onsongapp.com/releases/1.995/
New In-App Purchases?
I paid full price for this app almost 2 years ago. I recently had to reset my iPad and re-download all my apps. Now I am expected to pay $2.99 so I can draw/highlight/make a note in a song? The restore purchases feature does not add it back for me. This feature was included when I first purchased the app and now they want me to pay for it? I don't think so...I am currently in communication with customer support regarding this issue and will update my review when the issue is resolved.
Works great so far!
This version is working well for us. The new way of adding songs lets us import from other websites like elevationworship.com both chords and there loops we can use for backing tracks! It's just a little different to hop over to Safari but the content is better.
Transposing SongSelect PDFs is awesome! Great job.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 1.995
- Size: 44.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: OnSong LLC
- © 2012 OnSong LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- OnSong Console$9.99
- Acoustic Guitar Soundbank$0.99
- Bass Guitar Soundbank$0.99
- MIDI Integration$4.99
- Piano Soundbank$0.99
- Motion Background$2.99
- FastTrack Support$1.99