Daily Connect (Child Care)
By Seacloud Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Daily Connect allows parents and child care centers to easily communicate. It is the replacement to the information daily sheet and much more.
As soon as an event is saved, it is immediately synchronized on each parent and caregiver account. Everybody has access to the information in real time.
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free so parents and and child care centers don't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
Daily Connect helps giving a better care for the child thanks to a better knowledge of his rhythm and a better communication between each caregiver.
For child care centers:
- Parents are less worried leaving their child to you
- Easier communication in between caregiver shift change
- Improve parent satisfaction by giving them detailed information and peace of mind
- Better accuracy of record, better parent retention, better communication with them
- Competitive edge on your peers
- Easy and rapid entry of information with one touch / one click interface
- No more lost or incomplete daily sheets
Parents know immediately what their kid is doing during the day. They don't have to wait for the end of the day to find out what happened. They can connect to their account anytime, whether they are at work, at home or away on a trip. It reduces the anxiety of being away from the child not knowing what's happening. Parents will be less stressed and more relaxed leaving their child at the day care.
Parents can also enter information when the baby is at home. For instance when the baby woke up in the morning before going to the day care. The day care staff will also have access to this information.
The information from previous days is easily accessible. Parents and caregivers can easily see what happened the previous day to find out if new patterns are emerging. They can also see what activity the child has done the previous day to develop a new activity or a new skill the next day.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding (iOS 4+ only)
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* Send entries to Twitter or Facebook
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Daily Connect has the same features as its sister application 'Baby Connect'. An account created on Baby Connect can be used on Daily Connect. An event saved with Daily Connect will be synced on the Baby Connect App.
What's New in Version 4.7
Good for sharing but can be time consuming
As a home Childcare provider I've found this app to be very useful and inexpensive to share information with parents about the child's day. Love the instant syncing.
Only bad part is it can be time consuming. If I am doing something with a group of kids- like eating or playing outside - it would be great to be able to make a mass notation or large group one. Same for photos. If I take a photo of several kids I'd like to mark it as shareable with multiple parents. I couldn't imagine using this for 15+ kids at a time and even with 6-8 under 4 yrs old it takes a lot of time.
The parents love it to- esp since they can add grandparents and family so they all keep in touch!
I've also noticed that with the iphone 6 I can't see what title I'm giving pictures- it's a sizing issue. So if I make a mistake or autocorrect does I don't see it until I've saved it and can't seem to easily fix it.
Would also love to be able to add videos!!!
Excellent for communicating between caregivers!
Great for tracking information throughout the day and communicating updates between caregivers! Love the multiple views for reviewing data. Also love ability to enter activities and mood in addition to basics of eating and sleeping. Uploading pics is also wonderful for sharing experiences across caregivers!! Wish naps/nighttime sleep could be logged separately. Also wish medication taken daily could be selected from a drop down list instead of entered each time. Would also love to be able to upload videos. But, overall, would highly recommend the app!!
Love this app. As a first time mom, it has brought a sense of relief and comfort seeing how my daughter's day is progressing and how her time is spent learning, socializing and having fun. And the ability to actually see her, with pictures, is so fun! Gives me something to look forward to everyday.
It's also a great way to stay connected to staff and know what's happening at our Center. So glad our center uses this!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2012-2014 Seacloud Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases