Daily Connect (Child Care)
By Seacloud Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Daily Connect allows parents and child care centers to easily communicate. It is the replacement to the information daily sheet and much more.
As soon as an event is saved, it is immediately synchronized on each parent and caregiver account. Everybody has access to the information in real time.
You can record not only feedings, naps, diapers, milestones, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free so parents and and child care centers don't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
Daily Connect helps giving a better care for the child thanks to a better knowledge of his rhythm and a better communication between each caregiver.
For child care centers:
- Parents are less worried leaving their child to you
- Easier communication in between caregiver shift change
- Improve parent satisfaction by giving them detailed information and peace of mind
- Better accuracy of record, better parent retention, better communication with them
- Competitive edge on your peers
- Easy and rapid entry of information with one touch / one click interface
- No more lost or incomplete daily sheets
Parents know immediately what their kid is doing during the day. They don't have to wait for the end of the day to find out what happened. They can connect to their account anytime, whether they are at work, at home or away on a trip. It reduces the anxiety of being away from the child not knowing what's happening. Parents will be less stressed and more relaxed leaving their child at the day care.
Parents can also enter information when the baby is at home. For instance when the baby woke up in the morning before going to the day care. The day care staff will also have access to this information.
The information from previous days is easily accessible. Parents and caregivers can easily see what happened the previous day to find out if new patterns are emerging. They can also see what activity the child has done the previous day to develop a new activity or a new skill the next day.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session or mood
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Daily Connect has the same features as its sister application 'Baby Connect'. An account created on Baby Connect can be used on Daily Connect. An event saved with Daily Connect will be synced on the Baby Connect App.
The app contains optional subscription plans for daycares. The subscription is only for professional child care centers. It is not for parents and families. It gives additional features to our web application. Plans are $8.99, $44.99 or $89.99 per month and are automatically renewed each month. The first month of a subscription is free, it can be cancelled at any time.
What's New in Version 5.4.7
Idea great, execution needs work
My daycare uses this, so that's why I got it.
They have a web interface so you don't have to buy the app, which is considerate and I appreciate. I used only the website for about a month or two because I I didn't like the design of this app, the icons look confusing and hard to navigate.
But, I eventually broke down and got the app, and it's worth it for the notifications! The messaging is nicer on the app than the website as well, simply because you get notified. The functionality works for the most part, I get real time updates from daycare, about diapers, naps and feeding. I could also track things at home to create a full record of baby health and feeding data, but I find the app too confusing and a little clunky, so I don't. I use the glow baby app instead. For a while I was transcribing day care notes into glow baby app, but this was too time consuming and I basically stopped.
What this app needs that glow has is a "pattern view" for feeding and naps. There are 4 ways to view the nap schedule on daily connect, but none of them show me the time that baby goes down for a nap each day.
A lot of the features I haven't mentioned are pretty robust, I hope they can take some time to invest in improving the interface so I will want to use them.
I love that we can see what is happening at daycare! It is also helpful to track feedings (growth spurts), keep track of poops, and monitor sleep schedules to help us get into a routine. I also love that my husband can start a sleep timer on his phone and I can stop it on my phone!! Also, it is an extra safety feature knowing the kid got dropped off and picked up from daycare. Super user friendly. You click a photo such as bottle or diaper, click poop/pee or number of ounces, then save.
Great for multiples!
I love this app - makes tracking my twins' feedings/diapers/meds so much easier! I like the graphs that show amounts by day or by week. My daycare also uses this app so it's nice to be able to see how they're doing while I'm at work.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 11, 2017
- Version: 5.4.7
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2012-2017 Seacloud Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases