The Audiobook Player comes with a great list of features designed to make audio book listening easy. With the innovative sleep mode functions you don’t miss a thing or have to start over, the Audiobook Player knows when you have fallen asleep and saves the exact position in the audiobook. Audiobook Player lets you control the play speed of the audiobook, from 0.25x to 4x in 0.25 step increments.
The Audiobook Player can extract chapter information from m4a/m4b files as well.
The Audiobook Player has no own storage for audiobooks. It uses the same library that iTunes is using. You need to synch your audiobooks with iTunes. For a better experience you should also make sure that your files are tagged as 'audiobook' in iTunes (right click, get info, set to audiobook).
The Audiobook Player comes with a beautiful-looking playback UI
• Clean, uncluttered interface
• Super easy to use
• Album art display, exact position display
In addition the Audiobook Player comes with full Apple Watch support and an own Apple Watch UI!
If you have a habit of falling asleep while listening to audiobooks
• Innovative sleep functions allows you to fall asleep while listening and picking up where you left off
• Multiple sleep modes: sleep timer, extend sleep by shaking phone, extend sleep by touching display, sleep at end of chapter
• the chapter playback history notes when a new chapter has started, so coming back the next day you do know exactly when a chapter has been played and you can seek to a specific time which may be close to the time you fell asleep
Now, you can just relax and listen to your favorite stories
• Listen to multiple audiobooks in parallel
• Full, automatic bookmarking for every book
• Organized library and status display
The Audiobook Player is the perfect companion for your audiobooks and podcasts
• Totally integrates with iPhone music player, enables you to utilize the 2x function there
• Fast forward and backward scan mode support
• Skip buttons with adjustable skip time
• Zoomed seek mode to enable accurate seeking on large tracks
• Current playback time per track and per whole audiobook
• Plays all audio files that are supported on your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Note: the books must be tagged as audiobook in iTunes!
• Supports very large/long audio files
• Supports large audiobook playlists
If you’re looking for an easy and innovative audiobook player then the Audiobook Player is the perfect App for you.
Get your version of the Audiobook Player now.
Note: Play speed control and enhanced chapter information is not possible for DRM protected audiobooks.
We are committed to maintain this application. If you see a problem with a special audiobook, please send us an EMail to email@example.com so that we can fix the issue. Please do not use the rating system as a one way bug report system - as we can not respond to bad ratings and help you to solve the problem.
Visit us at: www.gamopolis.com
Become a fan on Facebook: http://de-de.facebook.com/pages/Gamopolis-Games/100859689989233
- added a switch to disable vibration when sleep mode starts
Ratings and Reviews
A, much appreciated, replacement for what iBooks player should be if Steve weren't dead.
Great interface. Easy to use and reliable replacement for playing iTunes Store Audiobooks - advanced features with simple big-button controls! I don't fall asleep without it. Thanks!
It would be great that when you hit play, after pausing, that the audiobook has been rewound a couple of seconds. That way it's not paused in the middle of a word and you don't have to rewind it automatically. I've seen that feature on some other audio apps, so please add that. Thank you. Like the app a lot and use it a lot.
Muli audiobook player
Only problem I have is the app unable to remember the last place it was.
Otherwise it's a great player.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.