By Ninja Kiwi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now optimized for iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5!
From the creators of Bloons and Bloons TD 4, this amazing puzzle game takes you on a tap-happy physics adventure to save the Meeblings. Premium quality gameplay - for free! Updated with 12 fun new levels!
Lost amongst 72 puzzling levels, these little heroes must use all of their powers to find the exit and get home. Push, pull, play with gravity, power on and off, burn through terrain, grow trees, create exits, and transform into other meeblings - use any of these tricks plus your own smarts to get enough meeblings to the exit. Master each power to pull off incredible physics stunts and use multi-touch controls for even more fun, or to play with a friend. Earn Gemlings when you win levels, then use these to look at solutions or use fun Level Skips, which keeps the game kid-friendly even if they get stuck.
Great gameplay, cool physics powers, repeatable fun levels, and ways to get past tricky levels - all for free from Ninja Kiwi.
MORE AWESOMER FEATURES
★ Unique, fun physics play across 72 diverse and challenging levels
★ 8 cool meebling powers to go crazy with
★ Use multi-touch to double or triple your physics force - it's awesome to send the meeblings flying
★ Earn Gemlings for passing levels, and for mutliple replays - then use Gemlings to unlock new content and get past tough levels
★ Two cool ways to get unstuck - Solutions let you see one way to pass a level, and Level Skips give you the unbridled power of the Meebling-Vac!
★ Plenty of challenge, but kid friendly and super-repeatable, too
Now go play and enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.2
★ Now optimized for iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5!
★ Minor bug fixes and earn gemlings improvements
Meeblings is great, cute too, but maybe some more features.
More features like:
1. Meebsleveleditor (Same as Meeblingsworld Level Editor, but more features)
2. Actlings (they can be the mixtures of 2 or more different Meeblings' colors and actions (let's say that 2 meeblings are mixed together and say that one is red and one is blue. Then you can choose you're meebling that you want to turn the Actlings into a red or blue meebling, which they also do different actions.
3. Magicling (whenever it touches a certain colored meebling, it turns the Magicling into that colored meebling.
4. Winged meeblings (They can be any color and/or type of meebling and fly instead of fall and are not affected by gravity.
5. Ghosting (can fly and not affected by gravity and can turn one who touched it into a ghostling)
6. Zombling (Can turn one who touched it into a zombling.)
7. Worlds (after 20 levels are passed, then you pass a world. They should be at least 30 worlds.
That's all I want, and make this in version 4.0.
Good; Broken Levels
Almost as good as the original web browser version. The only thing keeping this as dissatisfactory is that many of the levels are left to chance. Sometimes meeblings will get stuck between conveyor belts or won't shoot up through a tube correctly and will force the player to retry the level and cross their fingers that everything works.
less than the sum of its parts
It's a get-everyone-to-the-exit puzzle game that is part Lemmings, part World of Goo, but not nearly as good as either. Really a simple game for the casual crowd. Production values are decent enough, with sharp graphics, passable music, and responsive touch controls. The downside is a banner ad at the top which is large enough to be distracting. Having both ads as well as IAPs is a huge red flag. Better options abound.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 15, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 37.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiparasoft Ltd
- © 2012 Kaiparasoft Ltd dba Ninja Kiwi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Gemling Pack$1.99
- Disable Banner Ads$0.99
- Medium Gemlings Pack$4.99
- Large Gemling Pack$9.99
- Unlimited Solutions and Level Skips$24.99