Event Logger HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The indispensable app for keeping track of personal and professional events in your life.
Have you ever thought about:
When is the last time you did something?
How often you do it?
How often something happens to you?
Or you observe something?
Do you need to keep track of:
Do you need to tell ...
your doctor: when and how often you've experienced symptoms?
your partner: how often, on average, you do things together?
your business associate: your average weekly sales overtime?
If your answer is YES! Then you'll love this app.
As one customer told us: "Frankly, your app is one of those gems that you don't even know you need until you start using and then can't imagine life without it".
- Define any number of events.
- Log any number of event occurrences.
- Attach notes to occurrences.
- Attach numerical data to occurrences.
- Log occurrences as they happen.
- Easily enter past occurrences.
- Filter occurrences by keywords.
- Global keyword search
- Protect events with passwords.
- Plot the time between occurrences.
- Plot daily, weekly and monthly summaries
- Get frequency of occurrences statistics.
- Get statistics for numerical data.
- Backup data to your computer or to Dropbox.
- Email event logs.
- Export logs in CSV format.
- Tweet from the app.
- Classify events into Groups.
- With an easy to learn, intuitive interface.
In addition to having a completely new interface and additional features, this iPad version of Event Logger is data compatible with the iPhone version.
What's New in Version 2.5
Expanded range of numerical data associated with event occurrences to include negative numbers.
Solid, useful and a little odd
This app has proved very reliable and useful. You can enter numbers to keep track of things like weight or blood pressure. You can also see a graph and statistical analysis of this numeric data, which is somewhat unique and very useful. Also, you can enter text to keep track of non-numeric events. Information you enter is organized by date in information groups you create. You can choose what date your entry is assigned.
The only reason for 4 rather than 5 stars is the UI which strikes me as unintuitive and required me to do a lot of experimenting to figure out how to get things done. There is a definite logic to how the UI works. It is just, in my opinion, an unusual logic that has a learning curve.