Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The time has come to ditch those stat sheets and take full advantage of tablet technology as you manage your team's statistics. ShotManager is the ultimate virtual basketball statbook for coaches, team managers, and statisticians of all levels. ShotManager makes tracking shots and individual player / team stats a seamless experience for iPad users. The easy-to-use features and user-friendly graphics allow teams to be on the cutting edge of basketball stat keeping which can provide a competitive advantage and streamline record keeping.
- An interactive, FULL virtual basketball court that allows you to track made and missed shots simply by tapping on the screen.
- Player Chart functionality which shows a single player's shots in a game on the court by any or all quarters.
- Easy-to-use layout that keeps all the stats you need at your finger tips for lightning fast scoring.
- Real-time player game and season stats such as rebounds, assists, blocked shots, steals, free throws, and fouls.
- Undo or redo stats and shots for on-the-fly adjustments.
- Track players' season stats, team records, and W/L streaks--all in real-time.
- Record stats for multiple teams and multiple seasons.
- Input upcoming games and quickly access previously played games.
- A second-to-none GUI that will make tracking player and team stats not only enjoyable, but a part of your basketball team's DNA.
ShotManager will revolutionize the way that basketball coaches and team managers track their team's stats. Welcome to the next generation of the basketball statbook.
What's New in Version 2.2
Enhancements and Fixes
-Added Subbed-in functionality to improve stat tracking capabilities (e.g. per game stats are now recorded only if a player has started or was subbed-in to a game)
TO SUB A PLAYER IN OR OUT: tap and hold that player's icon until it wobbles and then drag it over the player with whom you want to swap.
-Added a Help Tab which includes a link to a video tutorial
-Fixed bug when trying to enter players' height
-Fixed crash on launch for some users