PayPal Here: Accept Credit Card Payments Anywhere With PayPal's Mobile Card Reader
By PayPal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get paid on your iPhone®, iPod® or iPad® with our free app and a card reader that’s right for your business. Accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, track cash and check payments. It’s only 2.7% per US card swipe, chip or contactless transaction. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
WHY PAYPAL HERE?
• More options, more business: gives your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
• All in one: PayPal Here™ is part of our trusted suite of business payment solutions, helping you manage all your in-person, online and mobile payments through one central account.
• Help when you need it: You can contact us directly from the app, by phone at 877-569-1136 or by visiting www.paypal.com/here
START GETTING PAID:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up for PayPal Here
3) Choose the card reader that’s right for your business
PayPal Mobile Card Reader
– Accepts magnetic stripe cards
– Connects with your phone or tablet audio jack
PayPal Chip Card Reader
– Accepts chip cards, NFC payments like Apple Pay™ and magnetic swipe cards
– Reduce liability for certain types of fraud
– Connects via Bluetooth
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST:
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
• Get a free app and PayPal Mobile Card Reader
• Invest in the PayPal Chip Card Reader to accept chip cards, contactless (like Apple Pay™), traditional swipe payments – all in one device.
• Pay only 2.7% per swipe, chip or contactless transaction for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
• Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email custom receipts
• Add multiple users on one device
What's New in Version 2.6.10
If you have cell coverage...
Having been a festival vendor for 25 years the new reader is... Well if you have cell phone coverage it can save time, but if coverage is spotty, forget it. My complaints are few, young people who have a perpetual phone on their hands love it, older people want a paper receipt. The PayPal reader does not keep a charge long, Ok it you are near a electrical plug. Not OK if you are out in the woods at a festival camp out. If this is the security wave of the future, then the reader needs storage capacity for information so when you actually reach civilization the reader can upload the charges all at once. Today I am at home uploading the information from an old school knuckle banger, from paper receipts. My home is not in the same county with the same tax rate as the event. Will this cause reporting issues with our franchise tax board? Who knows. These are things to consider when the next version of the reader is released
Awesome Customer service
Customer service is amazing there is been nothing that has come up that could not be rectified they go above and beyond to make sure everything is going smoothly and well for you and this is the best move I made for my business in a long time
Only set back.....
It takes three(3) days to get your 💰 monies.. Other than that..
It's a Better and less expensive than dedicated card service companies, there are no hidden charges on taxes or fees...
Their per swipe interest rate and fees could be a bit lower too.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 01, 2016
- Version: 2.6.10
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PayPal, Inc.
- © 2015 PayPal Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.