PayPal Here: Accept Credit Card Payments Anywhere With PayPal's Mobile Card Reader
By PayPal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get paid on your iPhone®, iPod® or iPad® with our free app and a card reader that’s right for your business. Accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, track cash and check payments. It’s only 2.7% per US card swipe, chip or contactless transaction. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
WHY PAYPAL HERE?
• More options, more business: gives your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
• All in one: PayPal Here™ is part of our trusted suite of business payment solutions, helping you manage all your in-person, online and mobile payments through one central account.
• Help when you need it: You can contact us directly from the app, by phone at 877-569-1136 or by visiting www.paypal.com/here
START GETTING PAID:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up for PayPal Here
3) Choose the card reader that’s right for your business
PayPal Mobile Card Reader
– Accepts magnetic stripe cards
– Connects with your phone or tablet audio jack
PayPal Chip Card Reader
– Accepts chip cards, NFC payments like Apple Pay™ and magnetic swipe cards
– Reduce liability for certain types of fraud
– Connects via Bluetooth
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST:
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
• Get a free app and PayPal Mobile Card Reader
• Invest in the PayPal Chip Card Reader to accept chip cards, contactless (like Apple Pay™), traditional swipe payments – all in one device.
• Pay only 2.7% per swipe, chip or contactless transaction for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
• Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email custom receipts
• Add multiple users on one device
What's New in Version 2.6.8
I am not sure if this is a general PayPal issue independent of platform being used (personal computer or app), but this has never happened until using this app and it has really made life hard right now.
I charged my customer as usual, but apparently the information sent to our customer's CC company only said PayPal and not our company. So after getting flagged for potential fraud, of course my customer said "no I have not authorized PayPal for that charge" and that spirals everything out of control. After being notified that their was a case opened against us, we promptly showed PayPal our invoice justified the charge and my customer quickly notified their CC company that it was all a mistake because our company name was not included in the transfer from PayPal and the charge was legitimate.
Days later our charge was still withdrawn from our account and PayPal has not even put up a finger to help, mostly due to the fact that you cannot reach a human being via telephone. So we then charged our customer's other CC and now PayPal is holding half of it for 30 days. Why are we being treated like criminals when PayPal made the error? We are out thousands of dollars for a month. This treatment from a company we have been working with for a decade? Unacceptable. I will be finding a new way to charge CCs.
Very easy, great technical support
I've been a PayPal user for 12 years. I immediately went to the card reader for my business and it hasn't disappointed me yet. There was a bit of an issue activating my business account, but the great people at customer service helped me figure it out. In the end it was a computer error. But they contacted me as soon as they had fixed it. I've never had an issue with retrieving money or anything like that. Makes my life just a little easier.
Easy to use for our Non-Profit
I set up an account so our synagogue could take mobile payments for our events and fundraising. Customer support for the PayPal Here side has always been superb. Not just friendly but helpful. Walked us through the entire set up process and helped us qualify for reduced fees as we are a non-profit! Our event organizers love the ease of set up and use and our members love the convenience.
My only beef would be that the app support multiple logins so more than one device can process payments.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 16, 2016
- Version: 2.6.8
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PayPal, Inc.
- © 2015 PayPal Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.