PayPal Here: Accept Credit Card Payments Anywhere With PayPal's Mobile Card Reader
By PayPal, an eBay Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get paid on your iPhone® or iPod® touch with our free app and card reader. Accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, track cash and check payments, and accept PayPal payments. It’s only 2.7% per US card swipe transaction. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
START SWIPING IN MINUTES:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Plug in your PayPal Here reader and swipe away
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Call our live help team at 877-569-1136 or visit www.paypal.com/here
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
• Get a free app and card reader
• Pay only 2.7% per swipe for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
• Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email custom receipts
• Add multiple users on one device
• Accept PayPal payments from the millions of PayPal account holders
What's New in Version 2.4.2
* New sales reports chart to visually analyze your business
* Previously logged in accounts are now stored in the settings panel on the login screen
* Bug fixes and improvements
Paypal app on iPhone
When it works, it works like a charm- for some cards, however, it just won't read, and at times the app doesn't recognize when the card reader is plugged in. This has only happened once (card reader didn't register), however, so overall it's been a great experience.
*I use this app to sell products at local events for a non-profit organization.
When I open the app, it has me log in. It then says
"We're reviewing your application. We'll email or call you within 48 hours to let you know if you've been approved or if we have any questions"
I never get an email or a call. Tried multiple times. I resorted to using Square because PayPal never approved me. I don't know if it's an issue with the app not getting my application to the people, or what but it's annoying. I have tried this on an iPhone 4, iPhone 5c, and an iPod Touch 5th gen. I know it's not my devices.
I give it three stars because I don't know at all how the app functions because I'm not allowed access to anything but that one screen.
Thank you for your time,
Works great, especially the new one that I don't need to take off my iPhone case. Have customers call the 800 number on the back of their cards to have the bank authorize the transactions if they decline, then they go through right after that call, FYI.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 08, 2015
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PayPal, an eBay Company
- © 2014 PayPal, an eBay company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.